Volvo adds in-car Skype for Business app to improve productivity and safety on the move.
Volvo Cars adds Microsoft's Skype for Business to its 90 Series cars, heralding a new era for in-car productivity
- Autonomous, seamless and intuitive - from Toyota at CES2017
- First look at NextEV’s 1,000-horsepower electric supercar
- Volvo adds in-car Skype for Business app to improve productivity and safety on the move.
- Google is setting up its self-driving car unit as its own separate entity called Waymo
- Apple’s Project Titan, aka Apple Car
- Faraday Future's leaders are on the stage with FF91
- Tesla Model X
- LeEco’s LeSEE Pro autonomous concept makes troubled debut