Autonomous, seamless and intuitive - from Toyota at CES2017
Lydia · Jan 04, 2017 4:10 PM PT
Lydia is project manager of social media and audience development of futurecar.com. Lydia started her career in Tokyo a Future Global 500 company before she moving to Silicon Valley. Lydia put her language skills to the test by covering the automobile industry, entrepreneurship. her other journalism experience includes a sports reporting internship at Titan Weekly and numerous freelance writing gigs. she has knowledge in content optimization, business model and channel working with industry trends and interests in technology sectors. Lydia holds an M.A in Public Policy from Hitotsubashi University and B.A in Arts Journalism from Fudan University.
. Related Content
- Google is setting up its self-driving car unit as its own separate entity called Waymo
- LeEco’s LeSEE Pro autonomous concept makes troubled debut
- Volvo adds in-car Skype for Business app to improve productivity and safety on the move.
- Autonomous, seamless and intuitive - from Toyota at CES2017
- Faraday Future's leaders are on the stage with FF91
- Tesla Model X
- First look at NextEV’s 1,000-horsepower electric supercar
- Apple’s Project Titan, aka Apple Car