Honda's Giorno+ - A Stylish Scooter
【Summary】Honda has introduced the Giorno+, a modern classic automatic motorcycle with a 125cc engine, ABS, smart kit, and ample storage. The Giorno+ also comes in three special editions: Bianco Pearl, Glamorous Nero, and Ruby Rosso.
Honda has recently introduced the Giorno+, a modern classic automatic motorcycle, specifically designed for buyers in search of a stylish and contemporary ride.
The Giorno+ boasts several impressive features, including a 125cc water-cooled engine, a Combi Brake System with ABS for enhanced safety, a smart kit for added convenience, and a spacious 30-litre storage box. Additionally, the motorcycle is equipped with a USB socket and console box, catering to the needs of tech-savvy riders.
One notable feature of the Giorno+ is its saddle, which can be refueled without the need to unlock it, providing a hassle-free experience for riders.
To cater to different tastes and preferences, Honda is offering three special editions of the Giorno+. These editions include the Bianco Pearl Edition, also known as the Urban Rider, the Glamorous Nero Edition, designed for Casual Weekenders, and the Ruby Rosso Edition, perfect for Street Striders.
Fiat Titano Shares Peugeot Landtrek DNA
Jaguar XF Sportbrake 2024: Enhanced Value in a Spacious Estate
Michael Ball driving ban speeding twice £60,000 Porsche
Giant Windshield Wiper of Cybertruck Appears to be Flimsy
Land Rover Defender 130 P500 AWD UK road test
Land Rover Defender 130 P500 2024: Spacious and Powerful
Sixt Ends Partnership with Tesla Over High Repair Expenses
Tesla's Supercomputer Ambitions Take a Hit as CEO Departs
- Tata Motors opens recycling plant in India
- Tesla's Upcoming Update Aims to Avoid Speeding Fines
- Driver numbers decline by close to 10%
- PelicanTrain E-Bike: Heavy-Duty Cargo Hauler
- Tesla's participation in international emission monitoring initiative
- 2026 Nissan Leaf: Redesigned Electric SUV
- Tesla talks EV policy tweak
- Michael B Jordan's Ferrari collision
- Volta Trucks secures buyer as main creditor finalizes agreement
- Saab's Nevs Emily GT rescued by Canadian electric vehicle company