2023 Hyundai i20: Updates and Changes
【Summary】The 2023 Hyundai i20 facelift is now available with a single engine option, discontinuing the turbo petrol engine. The starting price is Rs 6.99 lakh and it comes in four variants. The Era variant has several safety features but no infotainment system. The Magna variant includes an 8-inch infotainment system and wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The Sportz variant offers drive modes in CVT and a dual-tone interior. The Asta variant has a 7-speaker Bose music system and a sunroof.
The 2023 Hyundai i20 facelift has been launched with new variants and features. It is now only available with a single-engine option, the 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine. This decision allows Hyundai to competitively price the premium hatchback and compete with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno. The engine is paired with either a 5-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission, with power outputs of 82bhp and 87bhp respectively.
The 2023 i20 is offered in four variants - Era, Magna, Sportz, and Asta. Hyundai has also introduced a new entry-level variant called the Era. All variants come with a 5-speed manual gearbox, while the Sportz and Asta models offer the option of a CVT automatic. The car is available in six solid colors and the top trims come with dual-tone options.
Here are the prices for the different variants of the 2023 i20 (ex-showroom):
- 1.2 l Kappa Petrol 5-Speed Manual ERA: Rs 6.99 lakh
- 1.2 l Kappa Petrol 5-Speed Manual Magna: Rs 7.70 lakh
- 1.2 l Kappa Petrol 5-Speed Manual Sportz: Rs 8.33 lakh
- 1.2 l Kappa Petrol 5-Speed Manual Sportz Dual Tone: Rs 8.45 lakh
- 1.2 l Kappa Petrol 5-Speed Manual ASTA: Rs 9.29 lakh
- 1.2 l Kappa Petrol IVT Sportz: Rs 9.38 lakh
- 1.2 l Kappa Petrol 5-Speed Manual ASTA Dual Tone: Rs 9.44 lakh
- 1.2 l Kappa Petrol IVT Sportz Dual Tone: Rs 9.53 lakh
- 1.2 l Kappa Petrol 5-Speed Manual ASTA (O): Rs 9.98 lakh
- 1.2 l Kappa Petrol 5-Speed Manual ASTA (O) Dual Tone: Rs 10.13 lakh
- 1.2 l Kappa Petrol IVT ASTA (O): Rs 11.01 lakh
- 1.2 l Kappa Petrol IVT ASTA (O) Dual Tone: Rs 11.16 lakh
The Era variant of the 2023 i20 comes with several safety features, including six airbags, ABS and EBD, electronic stability control, hill-start assist control, vehicle stability management control, and ISOFIX seats. However, it does not come with an infotainment system. The other variants offer additional features such as infotainment systems, wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, steering mounted controls, LED DRLs, rear AC vents, and more.
The top variant, Asta(O), comes with a 7-speaker Bose music system, a 10.25-inch infotainment system, Bluelink buttons, a sunroof, and other premium features.
Stellantis CEO's adept handling of challenging queries
Suttie's Week with a Honda ZR-V Hybrid SUV
Sales Ban on New Petrol, Diesel, and Hybrid Vehicles
Renault's Bigster Arriving in South Africa by 2026
Alcoa Dura-Bright wheels in high demand - Hungary plant expansion commences
Kia Sonet facelift - ADAS update
Fiat Titano: Peugeot Landtrek DNA Unveiled
Chery starts electric vehicle production in Indonesia
- Tesla self-driving car safety concerns
- Honda's innovative concept suggests a complete overhaul of EV approach.
- Suttie's Weeklong Adventure in a Honda ZR-V Hybrid SUV
- 2026 Nissan Leaf Reimagined as Stylish SUV
- Franken-Rover Woes
- Unnoticed Stock's Tripled Growth
- Honda's innovative concept sparks EV revolution
- Saab-engineered Nevs Emily GT rescued by Canadian EV company
- Lunaz bin lorry: UK's largest electric vehicle
- Toyota's commitment to combustion sports cars