BMW M3 Touring Facelift Reveals Sedan's Fresh Look
【Summary】The upcoming facelifted BMW M3 Touring will feature updated lighting units for its 2025 model year update. While the exterior will remain relatively unchanged, reports suggest that both the M3 sedan and M4 coupe will receive a power boost, potentially resulting in the discontinuation of entry-level models.
Two prototypes of the facelifted BMW M3 Touring have been captured by our spy photographers. The images reveal that the sports wagon will receive updated lighting units for its 2025 model year update. Specifically, the headlights at the front will feature new graphics, while the taillights are expected to receive similar updates at the rear. However, apart from these changes, it is anticipated that the longroof M3 will remain unchanged cosmetically when it makes its debut next year.
Interestingly, the major changes for the M3 sedan and its coupe counterpart, the M4, will occur beneath the surface. Numerous reports suggest that both models will receive a significant power boost. This boost in power could potentially lead to the discontinuation of the entry-level M3 and M4 models.
Bronco Review 2023
Land Rover used car dealers experience significant profit growth
Subaru Exiga's Unlikely Success in the US
New design process for electric vehicles funded by consortium
Ferrari 812 to be replaced in 2024 with V12 power
Mercedes-Benz Dubai Tower
Mitsubishi's Upcoming Electric SUV: A Unique Redesign
Teenagers driving HGVs face criticism over new licence changes
- VW Bus Festival 2023 - snapshots
- 2024 Hyundai Tucson N Line facelift pictures
- 2023 Chrysler 300C Production Comes to an End
- Ducati Bentley Diavel Limited-Edition Bike
- 2023 BEV Manufacturer Eligibility for Federal Tax Credit
- Fiat Titano: Peugeot Landtrek DNA Unveiled
- Suttie's Weeklong Adventure in a Honda ZR-V Hybrid SUV
- UK installs 10,000 quick EV chargers across the country
- Nissan's upcoming Qashqai EV to have comparable pricing
- Mitsubishi's Latest Electric SUV: A Renault Revamp