BMW M3 Touring Facelift teases Sedan's Updated Look
【Summary】The facelifted BMW M3 Touring will receive updated lighting units for its 2025 model year update. The headlights and taillights will have new graphics. There will be no cosmetic changes, but the M3 sedan and M4 coupe will get a boost in power, potentially leading to the extinction of entry-level models.
Our spy photographers have recently captured two prototypes of the upcoming facelifted BMW M3 Touring. The images provide a glimpse of the changes that will be introduced for the 2025 model year update. One noticeable update is the refreshed lighting units, with new graphics for the headlights at the front. It is expected that the taillights will also receive similar updates at the rear. However, apart from these changes, it appears that the longroof M3 will retain its current cosmetic design when it is unveiled next year.
Interestingly, the major changes for the M3 and its coupe counterpart, the M4, will not be visible on the exterior. According to several reports, both models will receive a significant power boost. This boost in power is expected to be so substantial that it may lead to the discontinuation of the entry-level M3 and M4 models.
Bronco Review 2023
Land Rover used car dealers experience significant profit growth
Subaru Exiga's Unlikely Success in the US
New design process for electric vehicles funded by consortium
Ferrari 812 to be replaced in 2024 with V12 power
Mercedes-Benz Dubai Tower
Mitsubishi's Upcoming Electric SUV: A Unique Redesign
Teenagers driving HGVs face criticism over new licence changes
- Teenagers driving HGVs face criticism over new licence changes
- Honda's Upcoming Global EV Series Unveiling at CES 2024
- Toyota unveils compact electric SUV for European market; could it be headed to the US?
- Omoda 5 Challenges Nissan Qashqai and Hyundai Tucson in 2024
- Tesla Cybertruck's Range Extender Battery: Cost and Weight
- Omoda 5 vs Nissan Qashqai and Hyundai Tucson: Early 2024 arrival
- Honda's innovative concept suggests a complete overhaul of EV approach.
- QX60 Speeds Up, Revealing Significant Dip
- 2024 Hyundai Tucson gets a sporty N Line facelift - photos
- Giant Windshield Wiper of Cybertruck is Bending