Tesla's Cost of Ownership Unveiled: Troubling Revelation for Electric Vehicles
【Summary】Hertz's earnings report reveals higher costs on Tesla vehicles, indicating that the true cost of ownership for Teslas is higher than expected, undermining the argument that EVs save consumers money.
The earnings report from Hertz (HTZ -1.19%) had an unexpected impact on Tesla (TSLA 2.40%) this quarter. Hertz revealed that it missed estimates due to higher costs on Tesla vehicles. This news is significant because it suggests that Tesla's cost of ownership is higher than anticipated.
In a video, Travis Hoium discusses Hertz's statement and its implications for Tesla. The revelation challenges the notion that electric vehicles, particularly Teslas, will save consumers money.
Please note that the stock prices mentioned are based on end-of-day prices as of October 30, 2023. The video was published on the same date.
Bronco Review 2023
Land Rover used car dealers experience significant profit growth
Subaru Exiga's Unlikely Success in the US
New design process for electric vehicles funded by consortium
Ferrari 812 to be replaced in 2024 with V12 power
Mercedes-Benz Dubai Tower
Mitsubishi's Upcoming Electric SUV: A Unique Redesign
Teenagers driving HGVs face criticism over new licence changes
- Tesla's Supercomputer Ambitions Take a Hit as CEO Departs
- 2023 Volkswagen Amarok rear driveshaft recall
- Expensive insurance for electric vehicles
- Morgan's XP-1 Prototype Explores Electric Future
- VW Bus Festival 2023 - snapshots
- Bentley's Electric First Response Team Vehicles
- 8 Unique Pickup Trucks
- Land Rover Defender 130 P500 2024: Spacious and Powerful
- Driving ban for Michael Ball after two speeding incidents in expensive Porsche
- Tesla's Chief's Departure Dealt Blow to Supercomputers