Ford Ka+ gets a rugged makeover with new SUV-inspired variant
【Summary】Ford has introduced the Ka+ Active, a rugged SUV-style version of the Ka+ with raised ride height, exterior styling touches, and special interior features. It also comes with Ford's Sync 3 system, rain-sensing wipers, and automatic headlights.
The Ford Ka+ is getting a new SUV-style makeover called the Ka+ Active. This version of the Ka+ will have a raised ride height, 23mm higher than the standard Ka+. It will also feature rugged exterior styling touches, such as new front grille designs, roof rails, and wheel-arch mouldings. Buyers can choose to add 15-inch alloy wheels, which are exclusive to the Active model, as well as 'Canyon Ridge' bronze metallic paint.
Inside the Ka+ Active, there are special features like embossed scuff plates, a leather steering wheel, special fabric designs on the seats, and all-weather mats. Both the Ka+ and Ka+ Active will come equipped with Ford's Sync 3 communication and entertainment system, rain-sensing wipers, and automatic headlights.
Bronco Review 2023
Land Rover used car dealers experience significant profit growth
Subaru Exiga's Unlikely Success in the US
New design process for electric vehicles funded by consortium
Ferrari 812 to be replaced in 2024 with V12 power
Mercedes-Benz Dubai Tower
Mitsubishi's Upcoming Electric SUV: A Unique Redesign
Teenagers driving HGVs face criticism over new licence changes
- Toyota unveils compact electric SUV for Europe; will it come to the US?
- Ducati Bentley Diavel Limited-Edition Bike
- Cybertruck's Pedestrian Safety Emphasized by Elon Musk
- Electric Morgan Super 3: Lightweight and Long-lasting
- Honda's Upcoming Global EV Series Unveiling at CES 2024
- Toyota debuts first locally manufactured Corolla Cross HEV in Pakistan
- Subaru Exiga's US Survival Doubt
- Nissan 370Z Sought by Chino Police After High-Speed Pursuit
- Fiat Titano: Peugeot Landtrek DNA Unveiled
- Tesla Cybertruck reservations release date delay