Ferrari's Defeat in Court over Counterfeit Based on Modest Ford
【Summary】Ferrari loses court battle over a fake Ford Cougar modified to resemble a high-performance Ferrari F430, highlighting the stark differences in engine power and performance between the two vehicles.
In a recent court case, a Ford Cougar took center stage. However, this particular vehicle had undergone some modifications to make it resemble a Ferrari F430, a renowned high-performance sports car. With its V8 engine and top speed of 315km/h, the Ferrari F430 boasts impressive performance credentials, unlike the Ford Cougar, which is equipped with a less powerful V6 motor.
Rivian Shifts Focus to Affordable Batteries, Cuts Battery Team by 20
Ford's Ignorance of the Fuel Cell Truck Directive
8 Unique Pickup Trucks
Ford's Potential Shift to Tesla Tech for New Electric Vehicles
Subaru Exiga's US Survival Unlikely
Hyundai Developing Compact, Affordable Electric Performance Hatch
Electric Lexus RZ models hinted by trademarks
Tesla Cybertruck Receives $7,500 Federal Tax Credit - Essential Details
- Tesla develops 'park with a tap' function
- Honda's Entry into Electric Motorcycles in 2024
- Toyota's electric SUV for Europe may head to the US.
- Omoda 5 vs Nissan Qashqai and Hyundai Tucson: Early 2024 arrival
- Radical electric makeover for the Nissan Qashqai
- Closure plans criticized
- 2024 Hyundai Tucson gets a sporty N Line facelift - photos
- Massive Jet Engine Creation
- Rivian's CFO Announces Affordable Battery Upgrade
- 2024 Hyundai Santa Fe Unveiled in Seoul