Volvo EX30 Electric (2023 - ) Review
【Summary】The Volvo EX30 is an affordable electric car with sharp styling and impressive performance. It offers sustainability through the use of recycled materials and features a practical Scandinavian design. Some driver assistance technology needs improvement, but overall it's a promising option in the electric car market.
The Auto Trader expert verdict:
With a rating of 4 out of 5 stars, the Volvo EX30 is a standout vehicle in terms of its price, styling, and performance. Starting at a price of £33,795, it offers great value compared to competitors such as the MG4 and BYD Atto 3. Even the high-performance version is impressive, giving Tesla drivers a run for their money. However, the EX30 is not just about its price and performance.
Volvo has also prioritized sustainability by using recycled materials extensively, which is likely to resonate with its environmentally conscious target audience. Moreover, the EX30 boasts a cool Scandinavian design both inside and out. Not only is it aesthetically pleasing, but it is also practical to live with. In fact, it is a significant improvement over similar models like the Smart #1 and Zeekr X.
During our test drive of the pre-production cars, we did notice that some of the driver assistance technology could use some fine-tuning. However, Volvo has assured us that these issues will be addressed before the first EX30s are delivered to customers.
Outrageous Audi R8 DTM racer Abt XGT hits the streets
Entry-Level Mercedes-AMG GT Spotted With Reduced Engine Cylinders And Subdued Styling
Tesla Cybertruck towed before release
Electric Wrangler coming soon
Electrifying Toyota's Compact Pickup
Taiwanese Tesla supplier Hota establishes first US manufacturing facility
Mercedes replaces EQS SUV with 300-mi GLC EV at US factory
'Innovative Wheel Drive System Unveiled by Hyundai Motor and Kia'
- Electrifying Toyota's Compact Pickup
- 2024 Mitsubishi Triton price and specs: Increased cost
- Dacia closes online platform for Black Friday
- Brexit Britain's Triumph: Nissan's £2billion Investment Signals Major Shift
- Mitsubishi's Minivan EV with 112 Miles of Range to Debut in Japan
- Audi RS Q3 no longer available in UK
- Lancia Stratos Replica: Alfa Romeo V6 and 5-Speed Manual
- Creditor in talks to acquire Volta Trucks
- Bentley driver's 'medical emergency' leads to $300,000 supercar crash at Canadian border
- 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee: Impressive & Flexible