Volkswagen Polo Hatchback 2021 review
【Summary】The Volkswagen Polo Hatchback (2021) offers mature styling, a quality cabin, and strong driving manners. It is spacious for a supermini, packed with safety tech, and has a wide range of engine options. While it may not be cheap, its desirability ensures strong residual values, making it a favorable choice for leasing or buying.
The Auto Trader expert verdict:
The Polo's mature styling and quality cabin ooze understated elegance, its driving manners likewise making it feel from a class above. It's spacious for a supermini too, comes with tons of standard safety tech and is available with a wide range of engines.
It's not cheap but desirability ensures strong residual values that work in your favour whether you're leasing or buying outright.
The Polo is available new from £20,730.
Outrageous Audi R8 DTM racer Abt XGT hits the streets
Entry-Level Mercedes-AMG GT Spotted With Reduced Engine Cylinders And Subdued Styling
Tesla Cybertruck towed before release
Electric Wrangler coming soon
Electrifying Toyota's Compact Pickup
Taiwanese Tesla supplier Hota establishes first US manufacturing facility
Mercedes replaces EQS SUV with 300-mi GLC EV at US factory
'Innovative Wheel Drive System Unveiled by Hyundai Motor and Kia'
- 2024 Toyota Hilux Pickup Unveiled in Thailand at an Affordable Price
- Chinese EV maker's valuation close to Tesla
- Tesla's Cybertruck Draws Enthusiastic Crowds Before Launch
- Toyota's readiness for assembly line changes in response to Tesla's 'gigacasting' revolution
- Nissan's Plan for Electric Qashqai and Juke Models in Sunderland
- Innovative Automobile Designs
- Stainless Steel Delays Tesla's Cybertruck Release
- Global Automakers Seek Electric Vehicle Insights from China
- Electric Wrangler coming soon
- Enhanced security measures implemented against Range Rover thefts