Unequal distribution of EV chargers in Canada
【Summary】An environmental audit finds unequal distribution of electric-vehicle chargers in Canada.
Here is a list of states in the United States: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
In addition to the states, there are also some other territories and regions within the United States. These include Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, the Armed Forces Americas, the Armed Forces Pacific, the Armed Forces Europe, the Northern Mariana Islands, the Marshall Islands, American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, and Palau.
Furthermore, there are also some provinces in Canada that are listed as postal codes. These include Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, and Yukon Territory.
Outrageous Audi R8 DTM racer Abt XGT hits the streets
Entry-Level Mercedes-AMG GT Spotted With Reduced Engine Cylinders And Subdued Styling
Tesla Cybertruck towed before release
Electric Wrangler coming soon
Electrifying Toyota's Compact Pickup
Taiwanese Tesla supplier Hota establishes first US manufacturing facility
Mercedes replaces EQS SUV with 300-mi GLC EV at US factory
'Innovative Wheel Drive System Unveiled by Hyundai Motor and Kia'
- Taiwanese Tesla supplier Hota establishes first US manufacturing facility
- Car tax revenue boost for Treasury
- Enhanced security measures implemented against Range Rover thefts
- Brexit Britain's Triumph: Nissan's £2billion Investment Signals Major Shift
- Electric Nissan Juke: A Sneak Peek at the Future
- Carmakers saturating market with fresh electric vehicles
- Toyota's Latest Concept EVs Offer Enhanced Comfort and Enjoyment
- Entry-Level Mercedes-AMG GT Spotted With Reduced Engine Cylinders And Subdued Styling
- Carmakers inundating market with fresh electric vehicles
- 2024: Uncertain Times for Used Car Dealers