Record low for Lucid stock
【Summary】Lucid Group's stock hits record low after worse-than-expected quarterly results and lowered production outlook; down 93% from all-time high.
Shares of Lucid Group Inc. (LCID) plummeted over 8% on Wednesday, reaching an all-time low. This drop comes in response to the EV maker's disappointing quarterly results, which were released late Tuesday. Interestingly, this decline marks the largest one-day percentage drop since October 18, when the stock fell by 9.4%.
Lucid's third-quarter results were a mixed bag, and the company has also revised its production outlook for the year. The reason behind this adjustment is that Lucid wants to align its production with its deliveries. As a result, the stock has fallen a staggering 93% from its all-time closing high of $58.05 on February 18, 2021. In contrast, the S&P 500 index has experienced a modest increase of around 14% this year.
Rivian Shifts Focus to Affordable Batteries, Cuts Battery Team by 20
Ford's Ignorance of the Fuel Cell Truck Directive
8 Unique Pickup Trucks
Ford's Potential Shift to Tesla Tech for New Electric Vehicles
Subaru Exiga's US Survival Unlikely
Hyundai Developing Compact, Affordable Electric Performance Hatch
Electric Lexus RZ models hinted by trademarks
Tesla Cybertruck Receives $7,500 Federal Tax Credit - Essential Details
- MG's 2024 Plans: Flagship SUV and ICE Line-Up Refresh
- Ford Mondeo ST200 Spotted: Updated
- Toyota unveils compact electric SUV for Europe; will it come to the US?
- Kyrgyzstan's Light Vehicle Exports to Russia
- ABI board updates
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Korean debut January
- VW Bus Festival 2023 - snapshots
- Cybertruck Criticized for Widebody Tune
- Omoda 5 Challenges Nissan Qashqai and Hyundai Tucson in 2024
- Bentley Ducati collaboration 2023