Kia EV6 receives striking redesign in 2024
【Summary】Kia EV6 will undergo a major redesign in 2024 to resemble the brand's flagship EV9. The facelift will include a cleaner front end, distinctive daytime running lights (DRLs), and a slimmer set of headlights. It is expected that the EV6 will share a common design language with other Kia EV models. No dimensional changes are planned for the EV6 at this stage.
The Kia EV6 is undergoing a major redesign to bring it closer in appearance to the brand's newly-launched EV9 flagship. Set to be released in the middle of 2024, the EV6 will feature a cleaner front end and more distinctive daytime running lights (DRLs).
David Hilbert, the marketing director for Kia Europe, confirmed that the EV6 will receive enhancements in the future. He mentioned that having a common design language with the EV9 will be something to look forward to. While he didn't provide specific details about the enhancements, it is likely that the EV6 will share design elements with the EV9 and other Kia electric vehicles such as the EV5 SUVs and the EV3 and EV4 concepts.
One expected change is the implementation of slimmer headlights and more recognizable vertical DRLs. The current narrow grille is likely to be replaced with a single piece of slim black trim, resulting in a flatter front end. However, the fundamental shape of the EV6 will remain the same, with no planned dimensional changes at this stage.
Outrageous Audi R8 DTM racer Abt XGT hits the streets
Entry-Level Mercedes-AMG GT Spotted With Reduced Engine Cylinders And Subdued Styling
Tesla Cybertruck towed before release
Electric Wrangler coming soon
Electrifying Toyota's Compact Pickup
Taiwanese Tesla supplier Hota establishes first US manufacturing facility
Mercedes replaces EQS SUV with 300-mi GLC EV at US factory
'Innovative Wheel Drive System Unveiled by Hyundai Motor and Kia'
- Dacia closes website for Black Friday
- Tesla's latest legal fight over autonomous driving technology
- 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee: Daring & Adaptable
- Dodge Magnum SRT-8 Up for Auction
- Tesla's Cybertruck Draws Enthusiastic Crowds Before Launch
- Fewer Cylinders, Conservative Design: Spy Shots of Entry-Level Mercedes-AMG GT
- Nissan's £1bn UK Electric Car Investment
- 1968 Dodge Charger-Style Challenger Hellcat Breaks All Rules, Costs More Than a 2024 Lamborghini
- Electric Nissan Juke And Qashqai Get Inspiration From 'Hyper' Concepts
- 2024: Uncertain Times for Used Car Dealers