Audi found submerged in ocean, Coastguard called for rescue
【Summary】Coastguard rescues Audi submerged in sea at East Lothian beach. Locals baffled by discovery. No one in danger. Recovery arrangements underway.
An Audi car has been found submerged in water on an East Lothian beach, leaving locals in North Berwick puzzled. The vehicle, a black Audi, was discovered stranded on the slipway of West Beach, facing towards the sand. It is unclear how the car ended up in this position, but the North Berwick Coastguard Rescue Team is currently working to remove it.
The North Berwick Coastguard Rescue Team assured the public that no individuals were in danger as a result of this unusual incident. They have made arrangements to recover the car and have posted updates on their Facebook page. A spokesperson for the team stated, "For awareness, there is currently a vehicle stranded on the slipway at North Berwick West Beach. Relevant services have been notified and efforts are underway to have the car recovered. There is no immediate danger to any persons."
If you want to stay updated on the latest news from around the country, you can now follow STV News on WhatsApp.
Tesla Pileup: Elon Musk's Response
Subaru's Neglected Sumo Microvan Rediscovered
Tesla Cybertruck reservations release date delay
Fusion of Camaro Body on BMW 540i V8 Touring
QX60 Speed Causes Significant Dip at 81 MPH
Ford Mondeo ST200 Spotted
2024 Hyundai Tucson facelift in N Line trim - images
- Chery starts electric vehicle production in Indonesia
- Used Jaguar Land Rover models experience price drop due to insurance concerns
- 2024 Hyundai Tucson gets a sporty N Line facelift - photos
- Ilika achieves energy density parity with lithium
- Berlin's Raptor V6-Swapped Mercedes 190E
- Van thefts in the UK: Which model is most targeted?
- 2024 Hyundai Tucson N Line facelift pictures
- Toyota debuts first locally manufactured Corolla Cross HEV in Pakistan
- EV tax credit reduced for select Tesla models in 2024
- Greater government support for EVs