Audi submerged at beach
【Summary】Coastguard rescues submerged Audi found on East Lothian beach. Locals puzzled by car's presence. No danger to people. Recovery underway.
An Audi car has been discovered submerged in water on West Beach in East Lothian, leaving locals in North Berwick puzzled. The vehicle, a black Audi, was found stranded on the slipway facing towards the sand. It is unclear how the car ended up in this position, but the North Berwick Coastguard Rescue Team is currently working to remove it.
The North Berwick Coastguard Rescue Team assured the public that no individuals were at risk as a result of this unusual incident. They have made arrangements to recover the car and posted an update on their Facebook page. The spokesperson for the team stated, "There is currently a vehicle stranded on the slipway at North Berwick West Beach. Relevant services have been notified, and plans are underway to retrieve the car. There is no immediate danger to any individuals."
STV News now offers news updates via WhatsApp. Stay up to date with the latest news from around the country by following STV News.
Rivian Shifts Focus to Affordable Batteries, Cuts Battery Team by 20
Ford's Ignorance of the Fuel Cell Truck Directive
8 Unique Pickup Trucks
Ford's Potential Shift to Tesla Tech for New Electric Vehicles
Subaru Exiga's US Survival Unlikely
Hyundai Developing Compact, Affordable Electric Performance Hatch
Electric Lexus RZ models hinted by trademarks
Tesla Cybertruck Receives $7,500 Federal Tax Credit - Essential Details
- Nissan 370Z Sought by Chino Police After High-Speed Pursuit
- Alcoa Dura-Bright wheels - Hungary plant expansion meets high demand.
- 2023 Volkswagen Amarok rear driveshaft recall
- Ducati Bentley Diavel Limited-Edition Bike
- Honda's Entry into Electric Motorcycles in 2024
- Sales Ban on New Petrol, Diesel, and Hybrid Vehicles
- Closure plans criticized
- Jaguar XF Sportbrake 2024: Enhanced Value in a Spacious Estate
- Tesla self-driving technology questioned by whistleblower
- Chevrolet's Next Generation Bolt EV Features LFP Battery