Audi submerged in sea at beach: Coastguard's rescue mission
【Summary】Coastguard rescues Audi submerged in East Lothian beach; locals puzzled. No one in danger. Recovery arrangements underway.
An Audi car has been found submerged in water on West Beach in East Lothian. Locals in North Berwick were surprised to discover the vehicle on Friday morning. The black Audi was seen stranded on the slipway of the beach, facing towards the sand.
The cause of how the car ended up in this position remains unknown. However, the North Berwick Coastguard Rescue Team is currently working to remove it. They have assured the public that no individuals were in danger as a result of this unusual incident.
The North Berwick Coastguard Rescue Team spokesperson stated on their Facebook page, "For awareness, there is currently a vehicle stranded on the slipway at North Berwick West Beach. Relevant services have been notified, and arrangements are being made to recover the car. There are no persons at risk."
Stay updated with the latest news from around the country by following STV News on WhatsApp.
Rivian Shifts Focus to Affordable Batteries, Cuts Battery Team by 20
Ford's Ignorance of the Fuel Cell Truck Directive
8 Unique Pickup Trucks
Ford's Potential Shift to Tesla Tech for New Electric Vehicles
Subaru Exiga's US Survival Unlikely
Hyundai Developing Compact, Affordable Electric Performance Hatch
Electric Lexus RZ models hinted by trademarks
Tesla Cybertruck Receives $7,500 Federal Tax Credit - Essential Details
- Tesla Pileup: Elon Musk's Response
- Bentley unveils electric emergency vehicles
- Rivian's CFO Announces Affordable Battery Pack for 2024
- Radical makeover for upcoming Nissan Qashqai with electric power
- Honda's Entry into Electric Motorcycles in 2024
- Bentley Ducati collaboration 2023
- Greater government support for EVs
- Radical electric makeover for the Nissan Qashqai
- Toyota debuts first locally manufactured Corolla Cross HEV in Pakistan
- Honda's innovative concept suggests a complete overhaul of EV approach.