Audi submerged in sea at beach: Coastguard's rescue mission
【Summary】Coastguard rescues Audi submerged in East Lothian beach; locals puzzled. No one in danger. Recovery arrangements underway.
An Audi car has been found submerged in water on West Beach in East Lothian. Locals in North Berwick were surprised to discover the vehicle on Friday morning. The black Audi was seen stranded on the slipway of the beach, facing towards the sand.
The cause of how the car ended up in this position remains unknown. However, the North Berwick Coastguard Rescue Team is currently working to remove it. They have assured the public that no individuals were in danger as a result of this unusual incident.
The North Berwick Coastguard Rescue Team spokesperson stated on their Facebook page, "For awareness, there is currently a vehicle stranded on the slipway at North Berwick West Beach. Relevant services have been notified, and arrangements are being made to recover the car. There are no persons at risk."
Stay updated with the latest news from around the country by following STV News on WhatsApp.
Bronco Review 2023
Land Rover used car dealers experience significant profit growth
Subaru Exiga's Unlikely Success in the US
New design process for electric vehicles funded by consortium
Ferrari 812 to be replaced in 2024 with V12 power
Mercedes-Benz Dubai Tower
Mitsubishi's Upcoming Electric SUV: A Unique Redesign
Teenagers driving HGVs face criticism over new licence changes
- Closure plans criticized for Rufford ford
- Honda's Upcoming Electric Vehicle Series Unveiled at CES 2024
- Mercedes-Benz Dubai Tower
- Bentley Ducati collaboration 2023
- Honda's plan for implementing generative AI.
- 2024 Hyundai Santa Fe Unveiled in Seoul
- Giant Windshield Wiper of Cybertruck is Bending
- Chevrolet Bolt EV: Next Generation in 2025
- Chevrolet Bolt EV Update: LFP Battery for 2025 Model
- Stellantis CEO's adept handling of challenging queries