Police seize electric vehicle on M6
【Summary】Police seize an electric vehicle resembling a mobility scooter traveling at 30mph in the second lane of the M6 motorway. The driver has been reported and the vehicle has been confiscated.
In a strange incident, Lancashire Roads Police received numerous calls about an unusual sight on the motorway. It was a vehicle that resembled an electric mobility scooter, complete with a delivery box. Surprisingly, this vehicle was seen cruising along at a speed of 30mph in the second lane of the M6, heading towards the M61. Upon receiving these reports, the officers wasted no time in taking action to address this peculiar situation.
A spokesperson from the Lancashire Roads Police commented on the incident, saying, "We received multiple calls regarding a vehicle that was spotted in lane 2 of the M6, heading onto the M61 this morning. The vehicle was traveling at a speed of 30mph. We were able to locate the vehicle, and the driver has been reported. Additionally, the vehicle has been seized as well."
Outrageous Audi R8 DTM racer Abt XGT hits the streets
Entry-Level Mercedes-AMG GT Spotted With Reduced Engine Cylinders And Subdued Styling
Tesla Cybertruck towed before release
Electric Wrangler coming soon
Electrifying Toyota's Compact Pickup
Taiwanese Tesla supplier Hota establishes first US manufacturing facility
Mercedes replaces EQS SUV with 300-mi GLC EV at US factory
'Innovative Wheel Drive System Unveiled by Hyundai Motor and Kia'
- Dodge Magnum SRT-8 Up for Auction
- Chinese EV maker's valuation close to Tesla
- Tesla Cybertruck: What we really know
- Carmakers saturating market with fresh electric vehicles
- Dodge Magnum SRT-8 Auction
- BMW Reintroduces XM Label as High-Powered Safety Car
- Dacia closes website for Black Friday
- Mazda CEO's Opinion on EV Adoption in the U.S.
- Toyota electrifies popular compact pickup
- Futuristic people mover revealed by Chinese electric-car start-up