Audi found underwater at beach
【Summary】Coastguard rescues submerged Audi found on East Lothian beach. The vehicle, stranded on the slipway, is being recovered with no people in danger.
An Audi car has been found submerged in water on a beach in East Lothian. Local residents in North Berwick were surprised to discover the waterlogged vehicle at West Beach on Friday morning. The black Audi was seen stuck on the slipway of the beach, facing towards the sand.
The circumstances leading to the car ending up in this position remain unknown. However, the North Berwick Coastguard Rescue Team is currently working to remove the vehicle. They have assured the public that no individuals were in danger as a result of this unusual incident. Plans have been made to recover the car.
A spokesperson for the North Berwick Coastguard Rescue Team stated: "We want to inform the public that there is currently a vehicle stranded on the slipway at North Berwick West Beach. The relevant authorities have been notified and steps are being taken to have the car retrieved. There is no immediate risk to any individuals involved."
Stay updated with the latest news from around the country by following STV News on WhatsApp.
Rivian Shifts Focus to Affordable Batteries, Cuts Battery Team by 20
Ford's Ignorance of the Fuel Cell Truck Directive
8 Unique Pickup Trucks
Ford's Potential Shift to Tesla Tech for New Electric Vehicles
Subaru Exiga's US Survival Unlikely
Hyundai Developing Compact, Affordable Electric Performance Hatch
Electric Lexus RZ models hinted by trademarks
Tesla Cybertruck Receives $7,500 Federal Tax Credit - Essential Details
- Stellantis CEO's adept handling of challenging queries
- Top Photos
- 4x4 Battle: Ineos Grenadier vs Land Rover Defender vs Ford Ranger
- Kia Sonet facelift - ADAS update
- Suzuki Swift receives refreshed design and upgraded infotainment
- Honda's plan for implementing generative AI
- 2024 Hyundai Santa Fe Preview
- Subaru's Neglected Sumo Microvan Rediscovered
- Electric Lexus RZ models hinted by trademarks
- Used Jaguar Land Rover models experience price drop due to insurance concerns