Police seize electric vehicle on M6
【Summary】Lancashire police seize an electric vehicle resembling a mobility scooter after it was spotted driving at 30mph in the second lane of the M6 motorway. The driver has been reported and the vehicle has been confiscated.
In an unusual incident, Lancashire Roads Police received numerous calls regarding an interesting sight on the motorway. A vehicle resembling an electric mobility scooter, complete with a delivery box, was seen cruising at a speed of 30mph in the second lane of the M6, heading towards the M61. Upon receiving these reports, officers quickly took action to deal with the peculiar situation.
A representative from the Lancashire Roads Police commented on the incident, saying, "We received multiple calls about a vehicle in lane 2 of the M6, heading onto the M61 this morning, traveling at a speed of 30mph. We located the vehicle, reported the driver, and seized the vehicle."
Rivian Shifts Focus to Affordable Batteries, Cuts Battery Team by 20
Ford's Ignorance of the Fuel Cell Truck Directive
8 Unique Pickup Trucks
Ford's Potential Shift to Tesla Tech for New Electric Vehicles
Subaru Exiga's US Survival Unlikely
Hyundai Developing Compact, Affordable Electric Performance Hatch
Electric Lexus RZ models hinted by trademarks
Tesla Cybertruck Receives $7,500 Federal Tax Credit - Essential Details
- Rivian's Shift Towards Affordable Batteries
- Sixt Stops Using Teslas Over Expensive Repairs & Depreciation
- Omoda 5 vs Nissan Qashqai and Hyundai Tucson: Early 2024 arrival
- Jaguar XF Sportbrake 2024: Enhanced Value in a Spacious Estate
- Chery starts electric vehicle production in Indonesia
- Direct air capture process agreement signed
- Honda's plan for implementing generative AI
- Ducati and Bentley Team Up for Exclusive Diavel Bike
- Bentley's innovative electric vehicles for emergency response
- 2023 Chrysler 300C Production Comes to an End