Closer to Reality: Hydrogen-Powered Toyota LandCruiser
【Summary】Toyota is considering a hydrogen-powered LandCruiser, either with an internal-combustion engine or as a fuel-cell vehicle, for future models. It is unclear if this will be for the light commercial model or the off-road family SUV.
The discussion highlighted Toyota's plans for a hydrogen-powered version of the LandCruiser. The company is considering two options: an internal-combustion engine or a fuel-cell vehicle. However, it is unclear whether this development is targeted towards the 70 Series light commercial model, the 300 Series off-road family SUV, or both.
Rivian Shifts Focus to Affordable Batteries, Cuts Battery Team by 20
Ford's Ignorance of the Fuel Cell Truck Directive
8 Unique Pickup Trucks
Ford's Potential Shift to Tesla Tech for New Electric Vehicles
Subaru Exiga's US Survival Unlikely
Hyundai Developing Compact, Affordable Electric Performance Hatch
Electric Lexus RZ models hinted by trademarks
Tesla Cybertruck Receives $7,500 Federal Tax Credit - Essential Details
- Nissan 370Z Sought by Chino Police After High-Speed Pursuit
- Tesla Pileup: Elon Musk's Response
- Tesla Cybertruck reservations release date delay
- Rivian's Shift Towards Affordable Batteries
- Giant Windshield Wiper of Cybertruck is Bending
- Tough 4x4s face off on and off the road
- Honda's plan for implementing generative AI.
- Renault's Bigster Arriving in South Africa by 2026
- Nissan's upcoming Qashqai EV to have comparable pricing
- Nissan Qashqai EV price to remain competitive