Closer to Reality: Hydrogen-Powered Toyota LandCruiser
【Summary】Toyota is considering a hydrogen-powered LandCruiser, either with an internal-combustion engine or as a fuel-cell vehicle, for future models. It is unclear if this will be for the light commercial model or the off-road family SUV.
The discussion highlighted Toyota's plans for a hydrogen-powered version of the LandCruiser. The company is considering two options: an internal-combustion engine or a fuel-cell vehicle. However, it is unclear whether this development is targeted towards the 70 Series light commercial model, the 300 Series off-road family SUV, or both.
Bronco Review 2023
Land Rover used car dealers experience significant profit growth
Subaru Exiga's Unlikely Success in the US
New design process for electric vehicles funded by consortium
Ferrari 812 to be replaced in 2024 with V12 power
Mercedes-Benz Dubai Tower
Mitsubishi's Upcoming Electric SUV: A Unique Redesign
Teenagers driving HGVs face criticism over new licence changes
- Ferrari 812 to be replaced in 2024 with V12 power
- Sales Ban on New Petrol, Diesel, and Hybrid Vehicles
- Toyota unveils compact electric SUV for Europe; will it come to the US?
- Direct air capture process agreement signed
- Tesla Cybertruck Receives $7,500 Federal Tax Credit - Essential Details
- Honda's plan for deploying generative AI
- Jaguar XF Sportbrake 2024: Enhanced Value in a Spacious Estate
- 2024 Hyundai Tucson gets a sporty N Line facelift - photos
- Tesla Cybertruck reservations release date delay
- Ford Ignored the Fuel Cell Truck Memo