Great cars cancelled abruptly
【Summary】Summary: The article discusses the cancellation of several great cars, including a rare two-door version of the Mercedes-Benz 600, highlighting the notable members of this unfortunate club.
In the 1960s, the Mercedes-Benz 600 had a glamorous two-door version that was highly desirable. Unfortunately, only two examples of this luxurious car were ever produced, making it a rare find.
However, the Mercedes-Benz 600 is not the only car that almost made it but didn't. There are several other notable members of this unfortunate club.
Outrageous Audi R8 DTM racer Abt XGT hits the streets
Entry-Level Mercedes-AMG GT Spotted With Reduced Engine Cylinders And Subdued Styling
Tesla Cybertruck towed before release
Electric Wrangler coming soon
Electrifying Toyota's Compact Pickup
Taiwanese Tesla supplier Hota establishes first US manufacturing facility
Mercedes replaces EQS SUV with 300-mi GLC EV at US factory
'Innovative Wheel Drive System Unveiled by Hyundai Motor and Kia'
- EV cover update
- Married At First Sight's Peggy Rose £100k car stolen
- Former Ford fleet director dies
- Bentley driver's 'medical emergency' leads to $300,000 supercar crash at Canadian border
- Rising Limits of the Chinese 'Tesla'
- Mitsuoka M55 Concept: Honda Civic to Dodge Challenger
- Volkswagen concerned about future of operations in South Africa
- Nissan's plan for UK's biggest car factory: introducing two electric vehicle models
- Hyundai's India Expansion
- Electric hot hatch at a lower cost