Mazda Miata Transformed into Hot Wheels Toy
【Summary】A 1990 Mazda MX-5 Miata inspired by Cyberpunk and Kaido Racer culture has been chosen as a Hot Wheels toy. Named Chimera, the car features a wasteland-style RX-7 front-end conversion, custom rear light bar, Turbofan wheels, flared fenders, and a carbon fiber shark fin spoiler.
After an extensive worldwide search, the 2023 Hot Wheels Legends Tour has at last discovered a vehicle deserving of being immortalized in miniature toy form. The champion, a 1990 Mazda MX-5 Miata (NA), was crowned during a virtual Grand Finale on November 11 and surpassed numerous impressive competitors.
Known as Chimera, as named by its owner and creator, Chris Watson from New Zealand, this little Japanese roadster draws inspiration from the Cyberpunk aesthetic and Kaido Racer culture. Constructed in a shed located in Northern New Zealand, the vehicle showcases a series of modifications that make it an ideal candidate for a Hot Wheels toy.
On the front end, the MX-5 Miata sports a wasteland-style RX-7 conversion. Other notable features include a customized rear light bar, 15-inch Turbofan wheels, and flared fenders. Watson even designed a unique carbon fiber shark fin spoiler, giving the vehicle a distinctive and eye-catching look.
- Opportunity for Electric Vehicle Tires
- Volta Trucks secures buyer as key creditor finalizes agreement
- Franken-Land Rover Woes
- VW Stops ID.3, Cupra Born Production in Germany: Report
- Europe UK delay electric car tariffs
- Toyota's Plan for 15 Emission-Free Cars in Europe by 2026
- Electric car tariff delay
- Unnoticed Stock's Tripled Growth
- BMW recalls SUVs in US due to fatal airbag issue, claiming 27 lives
- Tesla's Exclusion from Exclusive Incentives Sparks Discussions on EV Policy