Great cars cancelled
【Summary】Summary: The article discusses the cancellation of great cars, including the rare two-door version of the Mercedes-Benz 600, highlighting other notable examples that never made it to production.
In the 1960s, there was a glamorous two-door version of the Mercedes-Benz 600 that caught the attention of car enthusiasts. Unfortunately, this stunning car was not produced in large quantities, with only two examples ever made.
However, this Mercedes-Benz 600 is just one example of many cars that almost made it to production, but ultimately didn't. In the world of automobiles, there are several notable members of this unfortunate club.
Outrageous Audi R8 DTM racer Abt XGT hits the streets
Entry-Level Mercedes-AMG GT Spotted With Reduced Engine Cylinders And Subdued Styling
Tesla Cybertruck towed before release
Electric Wrangler coming soon
Electrifying Toyota's Compact Pickup
Taiwanese Tesla supplier Hota establishes first US manufacturing facility
Mercedes replaces EQS SUV with 300-mi GLC EV at US factory
'Innovative Wheel Drive System Unveiled by Hyundai Motor and Kia'
- 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee: Daring & Adaptable
- EV cover update
- Border collision: New York driver crashes into Canadian territory
- Sustainability focus urged by Michelin Fleet Panel
- Mercedes-Benz: embracing a new era
- Bentley Mulsanne returns to Crewe
- Tesla Autopilot Malfunction Evidence Found by Florida Judge
- Carmakers inundate market with fresh electric vehicles
- Carmakers saturating market with fresh electric vehicles
- Check salary sacrifice impact