India considers reducing taxes on imported electric vehicles to attract Tesla.
【Summary】India is considering a five-year tax cut on electric vehicle (EV) imports in an attempt to attract Tesla. The move is aimed at boosting the adoption of EVs in the country.
Samvat 2080 began on a positive note for investors as India's stock benchmarks gained over half a percent in the special 60-minute Muhurat trading session on Sunday evening, which marked the start of the traditional Hindu new year.
In a boost for recoveries, the Supreme Court (SC) has made a significant ruling regarding insolvency. The court has allowed bankruptcy proceedings against personal guarantors of loans to defaulter companies, which could potentially increase banks' chances of recovering their funds.
Fiat Titano Shares Peugeot Landtrek DNA
Jaguar XF Sportbrake 2024: Enhanced Value in a Spacious Estate
Michael Ball driving ban speeding twice £60,000 Porsche
Giant Windshield Wiper of Cybertruck Appears to be Flimsy
Land Rover Defender 130 P500 AWD UK road test
Land Rover Defender 130 P500 2024: Spacious and Powerful
Sixt Ends Partnership with Tesla Over High Repair Expenses
Tesla's Supercomputer Ambitions Take a Hit as CEO Departs
- Van thefts in the UK: Which model is most targeted?
- Jaguar XF Sportbrake 2024: Enhanced Value in a Spacious Estate
- Nevs Emily GT rescued by Canadian EV company
- Berlin's Raptor V6-Swapped Mercedes 190E
- BMW iX surpasses Toyota in range with innovative battery
- Suzuki Swift receives refreshed design and upgraded infotainment
- Toyota debuts first locally manufactured Corolla Cross HEV in Pakistan
- Morgan's XP-1 Prototype Explores Electric Future
- Toyota introduces the first locally manufactured Corolla Cross HEV in Pakistan
- CV production surges by 59%