India considers reducing taxes on imported electric vehicles to attract Tesla.
【Summary】India is considering a five-year tax cut on electric vehicle (EV) imports in an attempt to attract Tesla. The move is aimed at boosting the adoption of EVs in the country.
Samvat 2080 began on a positive note for investors as India's stock benchmarks gained over half a percent in the special 60-minute Muhurat trading session on Sunday evening, which marked the start of the traditional Hindu new year.
In a boost for recoveries, the Supreme Court (SC) has made a significant ruling regarding insolvency. The court has allowed bankruptcy proceedings against personal guarantors of loans to defaulter companies, which could potentially increase banks' chances of recovering their funds.
Tesla Pileup: Elon Musk's Response
Subaru's Neglected Sumo Microvan Rediscovered
Tesla Cybertruck reservations release date delay
Fusion of Camaro Body on BMW 540i V8 Touring
QX60 Speed Causes Significant Dip at 81 MPH
Ford Mondeo ST200 Spotted
2024 Hyundai Tucson facelift in N Line trim - images
- Suttie's Weeklong Adventure in a Honda ZR-V Hybrid SUV
- Nissan 370Z Sought by Chino Police After High-Speed Pursuit
- VW California Caught Undressed Before Unveiling
- Ineos Grenadier, Land Rover Defender, and Ford Ranger: A Triple Test of Britain's Toughest 4x4s
- Tesla Cybertruck's Range Extender Battery Cost and Weight
- Toyota unveils compact electric SUV for Europe; will it come to the US?
- Range Rover Evoque facelift arrives in the UK
- Sixt Ends Tesla Partnership Over Repair Costs & Depreciation
- Bentley Ducati collaboration 2023
- Expensive insurance for electric vehicles