Key appointment at Smart Repairs
【Summary】Smart Repairs has appointed Kaylie Skitt as senior financial controller to support their expansion in the UK. Skitt, who previously led the finance team for Mercedes, Porsche, and Aston Martin at Pendragon, brings extensive experience in the automotive sector. Smart Repairs aims to strengthen its leadership team to provide excellent service levels to customers and ensure continued growth. Skitt is excited to join the company and contribute to its success in the cosmetic repair industry.
Smart Repairs has announced the appointment of Kaylie Skitt as their new senior financial controller. This strategic move comes as the company plans to expand further throughout the UK. Skitt joins the Leeds-based smart repairer from Pendragon, where she previously led the finance team for Mercedes, Porsche, and Aston Martin.
Darryl Short, the managing director of Smart Repairs, expressed the importance of strengthening the leadership team as the business continues to grow. Short stated, "We want to ensure that we provide the best service levels to our customers. Kaylie's extensive experience in the automotive sector made her the ideal candidate to support us in the coming year and beyond. Her understanding of our customers' specific needs and her ability to support our existing management team made her our top choice."
Short also emphasized the company's readiness to face the challenges of expansion in the upcoming year. He highlighted the significance of stability and long-term commitment within the leadership team to achieve sustainable growth.
Skitt herself expressed her excitement about joining Smart Repairs. She praised the company's rapid growth and commended the friendly, hard-working, and successful team. Skitt acknowledged Smart Repairs' position as a major player in the cosmetic repair industry across the UK and expressed her eagerness to contribute to maintaining and increasing this growth.
- Watch Tesla Cybertruck Delivery Event Live
- Solid-State Battery Advancement Boosts Electric Vehicle Range
- Kia EV9 awarded Danish Car of the Year Innovation
- Mazda Backs AI Startup's Effort to Accelerate EV Design and Development
- 2026 Nissan Leaf: Redesigned Electric SUV
- BMW iX surpasses Toyota in range with innovative battery
- Tesla showcases advanced self-driving technology in AI hiring announcement.
- Electric World's Future with Solid State Batteries
- Nissan reduces engine variety by 60% in electrification push.
- Europe 2024 Launch: Multiple Battery Options