Key appointment announced by Smart Repairs
【Summary】Smart Repairs has appointed Kaylie Skitt as senior financial controller to support its expansion in the UK. Skitt, who previously led the finance team for Mercedes, Porsche, and Aston Martin at Pendragon, brings her wide experience in the automotive sector to the role. Smart Repairs aims to strengthen its leadership team to provide the best service to customers and ensure continued growth. Skitt expressed her pride in joining the company and looks forward to contributing to its success.
Smart Repairs has hired Kaylie Skitt as their new senior financial controller. Skitt previously worked at Pendragon, where she led the finance team for prestigious car brands such as Mercedes, Porsche, and Aston Martin.
Darryl Short, the managing director of Smart Repairs, expressed the importance of strengthening their leadership team to provide excellent service to their customers as the company continues to expand. He stated that Skitt's extensive experience in the automotive sector made her the ideal candidate to support the company's growth in 2024 and beyond.
Short also emphasized the significance of stability and long-term commitment within their leadership team for achieving continued expansion. He believes that Skitt's understanding of their customers' specific needs and her ability to support the existing management team made her the top choice.
In response to her appointment, Skitt expressed her pride in joining Smart Repairs and being part of a friendly, hard-working, and successful team. She acknowledged the company's significant presence in the cosmetic repair industry across the UK and looks forward to playing a crucial role in maintaining and furthering their growth.
Outrageous Audi R8 DTM racer Abt XGT hits the streets
Entry-Level Mercedes-AMG GT Spotted With Reduced Engine Cylinders And Subdued Styling
Tesla Cybertruck towed before release
Electric Wrangler coming soon
Electrifying Toyota's Compact Pickup
Taiwanese Tesla supplier Hota establishes first US manufacturing facility
Mercedes replaces EQS SUV with 300-mi GLC EV at US factory
'Innovative Wheel Drive System Unveiled by Hyundai Motor and Kia'
- Electric Nissan Juke And Qashqai Inspired By Futuristic Concepts
- Mitsubishi's Electric Minivan Offers 112 Miles of Range, Debuts in Japan Next Month
- 2024: Uncertainty for Used Car Dealers as Buyers Grapple with Cost-of-Living Challenges
- Lancia Replica Features Alfa Romeo V6 and Manual Transmission
- Bentley Mulsanne returns to Crewe
- Cybertruck queues evoke memories of early iPhone days as muddy pickup exceeds Gigawiper limits.
- Sustainability focus urged by Michelin Fleet Panel
- 2024 Mitsubishi Triton: Higher Price
- Forecaster reduces 2027 electric vehicle sales forecast
- Rising Limits of the Chinese 'Tesla'