1960 Mercedes 190SL Restoration Opportunity
【Summary】This news article highlights a 1960 Mercedes 190SL that is in need of restoration. Previously owned by an engineer named Bob, the car has been neglected for years. It is now up for sale, looking for a passionate owner to bring it back to its former glory.
The Mercedes-Benz 190SL is a classic roadster with a rich history and a touch of elegance. Dating back to 1960, one particular example of this iconic car has stood the test of time and is now in search of a passionate new owner who can restore it to its former glory.
Currently up for sale on Bonhams, this car, often considered the grandfather of the modern-day AMG SL 43, was once the pride and joy of an engineer and avid automotive enthusiast named Bob. Bob had plans to restore the roadster, but due to various circumstances, he was unable to do so. Unfortunately, Bob passed away a few years ago, leaving the car untouched for even longer.
Fortunately, a friend of a friend of Bob's has now taken the responsibility of selling the car. However, the car is still in need of a new custodian who can fulfill Bob's original vision and bring this piece of automotive history back to its former glory.
Toyota's ongoing inquiry into electric Hilux pickup
Subaru Exiga's US Survival Doubt
Bronco Review (2023)
Land Rover used car dealers experience significant profit growth
Mercedes-Benz Dubai Tower
New design process for electric vehicles funded by consortium
Ferrari 812 to be replaced in 2024 with V12 engine
Mitsubishi's Latest Electric SUV: A Renault Revamp
- Tesla Cybertruck Receives Widespread Criticism in the Online World
- Chery starts electric vehicle production in Indonesia
- Rivian Shifts Focus to Affordable Batteries, Downsizes Battery Team
- Bentley Ducati collaboration 2023
- ABI board updates
- Kia Sonet receives facelift with new ADAS features
- Ford Mondeo ST200 Spotted
- Ford Mondeo ST200 Spotted: Updated
- Tesla Cybertruck's Innovative Battery Pressurization for Water Driving
- Mondeo ST200 | Spotted