Liverpool shooting: Land Rover targeted, suspects on the loose
【Summary】Police in Liverpool responded to a "drive-by shooting" incident where shots were fired at a Land Rover. Armed police closed off the area and surrounding roads. The suspects, who were reportedly on electric bikes, are currently on the run. Witnesses expressed shock and disgust at the incident. The investigation is ongoing.
Police in Liverpool have responded to an incident on Lee Park Avenue in Belle Vale today. The area has been closed off and surrounding roads have been cordoned off as a result.
Armed police were called to the scene after reports of a group of men on electric bikes firing two shots in a car park outside a corner shop. The suspects are currently on the run.
Local residents have expressed their shock and disgust at the incident. One woman mentioned that she used to send her children to the shop but now feels unsafe doing so.
Another witness stated that incidents like this are rare in the area and expressed concern for the safety of pedestrians. She criticized the lack of respect shown by the suspects.
The Mirror has reached out to Merseyside Police for a statement regarding the incident.
Fiat Titano Shares Peugeot Landtrek DNA
Jaguar XF Sportbrake 2024: Enhanced Value in a Spacious Estate
Michael Ball driving ban speeding twice £60,000 Porsche
Giant Windshield Wiper of Cybertruck Appears to be Flimsy
Land Rover Defender 130 P500 AWD UK road test
Land Rover Defender 130 P500 2024: Spacious and Powerful
Sixt Ends Partnership with Tesla Over High Repair Expenses
Tesla's Supercomputer Ambitions Take a Hit as CEO Departs
- Chery starts electric vehicle production in Indonesia
- 2026 Nissan Leaf Reimagined as Stylish SUV
- Electric World's Future with Solid State Batteries
- Toyota's New Electric Vehicle Concepts: Compact SUV, Elevated Sedan
- Electric Morgan Super3: Mapping the Future of the Brand's EVs
- BMW recalls SUVs in US due to fatal airbag issue, claiming 27 lives
- Electric Van Concept: Solving the HW Electro Puzzle
- Tesla's Upcoming Update Aims to Avoid Speeding Fines
- BMW i5 EV: A Sleek Saloon
- Kyrgyzstan's Light Vehicle Exports to Russia