Liverpool shooting: Land Rover targeted, suspects on the loose
【Summary】Police in Liverpool responded to a "drive-by shooting" incident where shots were fired at a Land Rover. Armed police closed off the area and surrounding roads. The suspects, who were reportedly on electric bikes, are currently on the run. Witnesses expressed shock and disgust at the incident. The investigation is ongoing.
Police in Liverpool have responded to an incident on Lee Park Avenue in Belle Vale today. The area has been closed off and surrounding roads have been cordoned off as a result.
Armed police were called to the scene after reports of a group of men on electric bikes firing two shots in a car park outside a corner shop. The suspects are currently on the run.
Local residents have expressed their shock and disgust at the incident. One woman mentioned that she used to send her children to the shop but now feels unsafe doing so.
Another witness stated that incidents like this are rare in the area and expressed concern for the safety of pedestrians. She criticized the lack of respect shown by the suspects.
The Mirror has reached out to Merseyside Police for a statement regarding the incident.
Bronco Review 2023
Land Rover used car dealers experience significant profit growth
Subaru Exiga's Unlikely Success in the US
New design process for electric vehicles funded by consortium
Ferrari 812 to be replaced in 2024 with V12 power
Mercedes-Benz Dubai Tower
Mitsubishi's Upcoming Electric SUV: A Unique Redesign
Teenagers driving HGVs face criticism over new licence changes
- Radical electric makeover for the Nissan Qashqai
- Insurance causes used Jaguar Land Rover prices to drop
- Bentley's innovative electric vehicles for emergency response
- Rivian Shifts Focus to Affordable Batteries, Cuts Battery Team by 20
- Used Jaguar Land Rover models experience price drop due to insurance concerns
- New design process for electric vehicles funded by consortium
- Honda's Upcoming Electric Vehicle Series Unveiled at CES 2024
- Closure plans criticized
- Greater government support for EVs
- Nissan Qashqai EV price to remain competitive