Mercedes EQE 350 SUV released in the UK - images
【Summary】Editor-in-chief warns that Ford and Vauxhall must set competitive pricing for electric vehicles to stay relevant in the market.
Once-dominant Ford and Vauxhall may face challenges in the future, potentially becoming also-rans in the automotive industry. Editor-in-chief Steve Fowler believes that in order to stay popular with customers, both Ford and Vauxhall need to focus on getting their pricing right in the era of electric vehicles (EVs).
- Electric Car Charging Etiquette: Unspoken Truths
- Tesla Cybertruck pricing annoys customers
- "BMW M Chief Denies Existence of 'iM3'"
- Exclusive Tesla Sops: Government in Talks to Revise EV Policy
- Lawsuit against Tesla insurance unit over premium inflation to proceed
- Electric car registrations decline
- Tesla showcases advanced self-driving technology in AI hiring announcement.
- Tesla's stock succumbs to the downtrend
- Addison Lee's £30m Investment in Environmentally Friendly VW Multivans
- Tesla Model 3 tax credits reduced in 2024