2024 Kia Sorento debut
【Summary】The 2024 Kia Sorento has been revealed with a new look inside and out, featuring a large front grille, LED headlights, and chrome detailing. It also has rufty tufty cladding and a light-up Kia badge, setting it apart from its rivals. On sale in summer 2024, starting at an estimated price of £46,000.
The facelifted version of the Kia Sorento, set to go on sale in the summer of 2024, boasts significant changes compared to its predecessor. The updates give the Sorento a fresh and modern look, both inside and out.
One of the standout features of the new Sorento is its large front grille, which is in line with Kia's flagship electric SUV, the EV9. The razor-thin LED headlights and chrome detailing further enhance its stylish appearance. Additionally, the Sorento is equipped with rufty tufty cladding around its lower edges, emphasizing its rugged and adventurous nature.
Another unique feature of the Sorento is its light-up Kia badge, which is visible even at night. This distinctive feature allows other drivers to easily identify the Sorento on the road. None of its closest rivals, including the Hyundai Santa Fe and the Land Rover Discovery Sport, can offer this exclusive feature.
With its updated design and standout features, the new Kia Sorento sets itself apart from the competition and offers a compelling option for those in the market for a stylish and capable SUV.
Outrageous Audi R8 DTM racer Abt XGT hits the streets
Entry-Level Mercedes-AMG GT Spotted With Reduced Engine Cylinders And Subdued Styling
Tesla Cybertruck towed before release
Electric Wrangler coming soon
Electrifying Toyota's Compact Pickup
Taiwanese Tesla supplier Hota establishes first US manufacturing facility
Mercedes replaces EQS SUV with 300-mi GLC EV at US factory
'Innovative Wheel Drive System Unveiled by Hyundai Motor and Kia'
- Dodge Magnum SRT-8 Auction
- Audi RS Q3 no longer available in UK
- Tesla strikes in Sweden labeled as 'crazy' by Elon Musk
- 2024 used car market challenges
- Dacia closes website for Black Friday
- Lancia Stratos Replica: Alfa Romeo V6 and 5-Speed Manual
- Hollywood couple defies expectations, showing affection after 20 years
- Former Ford fleet director passes away
- Fewer Cylinders, Conservative Design: Spy Shots of Entry-Level Mercedes-AMG GT
- Nissan's £1bn investment in UK electric cars