Restoration Opportunity: Decaying 1960 Mercedes 190SL
【Summary】1960 Mercedes 190SL, a historic roadster, is up for restoration after sitting untouched for years. Seeking a passionate owner to bring it back to its former glory. Listed on Bonhams.
The Mercedes-Benz 190SL is a classic roadster with a rich history and timeless elegance. Dating back to 1960, one particular example has stood the test of time and is now in search of a passionate new owner who can restore it to its former glory.
Originally owned by an engineer and avid automotive enthusiast known only as Bob, this car was once the pride and joy of its owner. Bob had plans to restore the roadster, but due to various circumstances, he was unable to do so. Sadly, Bob passed away a few years ago, and the car remained untouched until it was discovered by a friend of a friend who is now selling it.
Now, this Mercedes-Benz 190SL is eagerly awaiting a new custodian who can take on the challenge that Bob couldn't. The car holds immense potential and is ready to be brought back to its former glory by a passionate individual who appreciates its history and beauty. If you are up for the task, this roadster could be the perfect project for you.
Rivian Shifts Focus to Affordable Batteries, Cuts Battery Team by 20
Ford's Ignorance of the Fuel Cell Truck Directive
8 Unique Pickup Trucks
Ford's Potential Shift to Tesla Tech for New Electric Vehicles
Subaru Exiga's US Survival Unlikely
Hyundai Developing Compact, Affordable Electric Performance Hatch
Electric Lexus RZ models hinted by trademarks
Tesla Cybertruck Receives $7,500 Federal Tax Credit - Essential Details
- Kia Sonet facelift - ADAS update
- Tesla self-driving tech not secure, claims whistleblower
- Land Rover Defender 130 P500 AWD UK road test - images
- Tesla develops 'park with a tap' function
- Land Rover Defender 130 P500 AWD UK road test
- Hyundai i20 2023 facelift: refined enhancements for a chic compact car
- Ducati and Bentley Team Up for Exclusive Diavel Bike
- Bentley Ducati collaboration 2023
- Closure plans criticized for Rufford ford
- Tesla's Supercomputer Ambitions Take a Hit as CEO Departs