Tesla's executive announces limited release of 10 Cybertrucks
【Summary】Tesla will only deliver 10 Cybertrucks at the upcoming delivery event, according to a company executive. The event has been highly anticipated, but it is speculated that the electric pickup truck will initially be given to employees and insiders. CEO Elon Musk has cautioned against high expectations for Cybertruck production, and Tesla product design director Javier Verdura confirmed that only 10 will be delivered at the event.
Tesla is set to deliver only 10 Cybertrucks at its upcoming delivery event, as confirmed by a company executive. After much anticipation and a few delays, the long-awaited Cybertruck will finally be delivered at an event scheduled for November 30th.
Speculation has been circulating that Tesla would initially limit the delivery of the electric pickup truck to its employees and company insiders, given the lack of announced specifications and pricing for the production version of the vehicle.
The exact number of Cybertrucks to be delivered at the event was never made clear. Some hopefuls believed that Tesla could quickly deliver a large quantity, especially considering the sightings of numerous Cybertrucks being produced at Gigafactory Texas in recent months.
However, CEO Elon Musk has cautioned against setting high expectations for Cybertruck production. Now, another Tesla executive has provided further insight.
Tesla's product design director, Javier Verdura, commented on the Cybertruck launch during a conference in Monterrey, Mexico. He stated, "We are going to deliver the first 10." While this number may seem low to some, it aligns with Tesla's past vehicle programs, where initial production launches have typically been limited.
It is anticipated that Tesla will gradually increase production from this point onwards. Musk has previously indicated that he expects it will take approximately 18 months for Tesla to reach a production rate of 5,000 Cybertrucks per week, with the goal of achieving high-volume production by 2025.
- New altitude world record achieved by Porsche 911
- Tesla self-driving tech not secure, claims whistleblower
- Volvo's Ambitious Climate Goals: 75% CO2 Reduction by 2030
- Toyota Unveils Impressive Supra Concept
- New EV drivetrain system unveiled by Hyundai and Kia
- Volkswagen California Unveiled Before Production Debut
- Tragic Collision Claims Life in Wundowie, WA
- Toyota unveils impressive compact utility vehicle not meant for American market
- Lunaz bin lorry: UK's largest electric vehicle
- Electric car charging: Unspoken rules