1960 Mercedes 190SL: In Need of Restoration
【Summary】1960 Mercedes 190SL, a historic roadster, is up for restoration. Previously owned by an engineer named Bob, the car needs a new owner to bring it back to its former glory. Listed on Bonhams, it awaits a passionate custodian.
The Mercedes-Benz 190SL is a classic roadster with a rich history and an air of elegance. Dating back to 1960, one particular example of this car has stood the test of time and is now in search of a new owner who is passionate about restoring it to its former glory.
Currently up for sale on Bonhams, this car holds a special place in the lineage of the modern-day AMG SL 43. It was once owned by an engineer and avid automotive enthusiast named Bob, who had intended to restore the roadster himself. However, due to various circumstances, Bob was unable to fulfill his plans. Sadly, Bob passed away a few years ago, leaving the car untouched for even longer.
Fortunately, a friend of a friend of Bob's has now become the current seller of the car. Realizing the potential and significance of this vehicle, they have decided to find a new custodian who can finally bring it back to its former glory. This car is now eagerly awaiting a new owner who is up for the challenge and willing to accomplish what Bob couldn't.
Bronco Review 2023
Land Rover used car dealers experience significant profit growth
Subaru Exiga's Unlikely Success in the US
New design process for electric vehicles funded by consortium
Ferrari 812 to be replaced in 2024 with V12 power
Mercedes-Benz Dubai Tower
Mitsubishi's Upcoming Electric SUV: A Unique Redesign
Teenagers driving HGVs face criticism over new licence changes
- Ilika achieves energy density parity with lithium
- Toyota's electric SUV for Europe may head to the US.
- Ineos Grenadier, Land Rover Defender, and Ford Ranger: A Triple Test of Britain's Toughest 4x4s
- Electric Morgan Super3: Mapping the Future of the Brand's EVs
- Sixt Ends Tesla Partnership Over Repair Costs & Depreciation
- New design process for electric vehicles funded by consortium
- Nissan 370Z Sought in High-Speed Pursuit
- Bentley Ducati collaboration 2023
- Ford Ignored the Fuel Cell Truck Memo
- Fiat Titano Shares Peugeot Landtrek DNA