1960 Mercedes 190SL: In Need of Restoration
【Summary】1960 Mercedes 190SL, a historic roadster, is up for restoration. Previously owned by an engineer named Bob, the car needs a new owner to bring it back to its former glory. Listed on Bonhams, it awaits a passionate custodian.
The Mercedes-Benz 190SL is a classic roadster with a rich history and an air of elegance. Dating back to 1960, one particular example of this car has stood the test of time and is now in search of a new owner who is passionate about restoring it to its former glory.
Currently up for sale on Bonhams, this car holds a special place in the lineage of the modern-day AMG SL 43. It was once owned by an engineer and avid automotive enthusiast named Bob, who had intended to restore the roadster himself. However, due to various circumstances, Bob was unable to fulfill his plans. Sadly, Bob passed away a few years ago, leaving the car untouched for even longer.
Fortunately, a friend of a friend of Bob's has now become the current seller of the car. Realizing the potential and significance of this vehicle, they have decided to find a new custodian who can finally bring it back to its former glory. This car is now eagerly awaiting a new owner who is up for the challenge and willing to accomplish what Bob couldn't.
Stellantis CEO's adept handling of challenging queries
Suttie's Week with a Honda ZR-V Hybrid SUV
Sales Ban on New Petrol, Diesel, and Hybrid Vehicles
Renault's Bigster Arriving in South Africa by 2026
Alcoa Dura-Bright wheels in high demand - Hungary plant expansion commences
Kia Sonet facelift - ADAS update
Fiat Titano: Peugeot Landtrek DNA Unveiled
Chery starts electric vehicle production in Indonesia
- BMW recalls SUVs in US due to fatal airbag issue, claiming 27 lives
- Exclusive Tesla Sops: Government in Talks to Revise EV Policy
- EVolve salary sacrifice scheme launched by Silverstone Leasing
- Toyota's upcoming electric vehicle: A hidden Suzuki?
- Saab's Nevs Emily GT rescued by Canadian electric vehicle company
- Electric Van Concept: Solving the HW Electro Puzzle
- Five-Rotor Wankel Powers Mazda 787B Tribute
- Honda's Entry into Electric Motorcycles in 2024
- Tesla EV policy talks continue.
- Electric car registrations decline