1960 Mercedes 190SL: A Decaying Opportunity
【Summary】A 1960 Mercedes 190SL, in need of restoration, is up for sale. Previously owned by an engineer named Bob, the car has been sitting untouched since his passing. Now looking for a new owner to bring it back to its former glory.
The Mercedes-Benz 190SL is a roadster with a rich history and an elegant design. One particular 1960 model has stood the test of time and is now in search of a passionate owner who can bring it back to its former glory.
This particular car, currently listed on Bonhams, holds a special place in the automotive world. It is considered the grandfather of the modern-day AMG SL 43 and was once owned by an engineer and avid car enthusiast named Bob. Bob had plans to restore the roadster but, for various reasons, was unable to do so. Unfortunately, Bob passed away a few years ago, leaving the car untouched.
Now, the car has found a new seller who is a friend of a friend of Bob. This seller recognizes the car's potential and is seeking a new custodian who can fulfill Bob's original vision. The car is ready for a fresh start and eagerly awaits its new owner.
Bronco Review 2023
Land Rover used car dealers experience significant profit growth
Subaru Exiga's Unlikely Success in the US
New design process for electric vehicles funded by consortium
Ferrari 812 to be replaced in 2024 with V12 power
Mercedes-Benz Dubai Tower
Mitsubishi's Upcoming Electric SUV: A Unique Redesign
Teenagers driving HGVs face criticism over new licence changes
- Sixt Ends Tesla Partnership Over Repair Costs & Depreciation
- Bentley Ducati collaboration 2023
- Alcoa Dura-Bright wheels in high demand - Hungary plant expansion commences
- Tesla Cybertruck reservations release date delay
- Omoda 5 Challenges Nissan Qashqai and Hyundai Tucson in 2024
- Rivian Shifts Focus to Affordable Batteries, Cuts Battery Team by 20
- Hyundai Plant Russia Suspension December
- Stellantis CEO adeptly addresses challenging queries from auto dealers
- 2024 Hyundai Tucson gets a sporty N Line facelift - photos
- ABI board updates