1988 Toyota Soarer Rare JDM Lowrider
【Summary】This news article discusses a rare 1988 Toyota Soarer, a JDM coupe that has been customized with American lowrider vibes. The owner, Ryan Rea, acquired the imported Soarer after waiting for 25 years due to import rules. The article includes an interview with renowned LA-based photographer Larry Chen, who captured the unique build.
In a rare sighting, a Toyota Soarer has been transformed into an American lowrider, making it even more unique. Owned by Ryan Rea, this 1988 model of the JDM coupe caught the attention of renowned LA-based photographer Larry Chen, who sat down with Rea to discuss the details of the build.
The Toyota Soarer, which shares its platform with the Supra, was never officially sold in the US. Instead, American buyers had the option of the Lexus SC. However, thanks to the 25-year import rule, Rea was able to obtain an imported Soarer - a dream come true for him since he first laid eyes on one at an auto show when he was just 16 years old.
Stellantis CEO's adept handling of challenging queries
Suttie's Week with a Honda ZR-V Hybrid SUV
Sales Ban on New Petrol, Diesel, and Hybrid Vehicles
Renault's Bigster Arriving in South Africa by 2026
Alcoa Dura-Bright wheels in high demand - Hungary plant expansion commences
Kia Sonet facelift - ADAS update
Fiat Titano: Peugeot Landtrek DNA Unveiled
Chery starts electric vehicle production in Indonesia
- Addison Lee's £30m investment in eco-friendly VW multivans
- Tata Motors opens recycling plant in India
- Lawsuit against Tesla insurance unit over premium inflation to proceed
- Hybrid Electric Car Market Growth Projection by 2032
- Unnoticed Stock's 300% Surge in 5 Years
- PelicanTrain E-Bike: Heavy-Duty Cargo Hauler
- Renault Bigster Arriving in South Africa by 2026
- Honda's plan for implementing generative AI
- NFDA EV support
- Rivian's CFO Announces Affordable Battery Upgrade