1960 Mercedes 190SL: An Affordable Restoration Opportunity
【Summary】A 1960 Mercedes 190SL, in need of restoration, is up for sale. Previously owned by an engineer named Bob, the car is now seeking a new owner to bring it back to its former glory.
The Mercedes-Benz 190SL is a classic roadster with a rich history and timeless elegance. However, a particular 1960 model has endured the test of time and is now in search of a passionate new owner who can restore it to its former glory.
This iconic vehicle is currently listed on Bonhams and was once cherished by an engineer and devoted automotive enthusiast named Bob. Bob had intended to restore the roadster himself, but due to various circumstances, he was unable to do so. Unfortunately, Bob passed away a few years ago, leaving the car untouched. It wasn't until a friend of a friend discovered the car that it found its current seller.
Now, this remarkable Mercedes-Benz 190SL is eagerly awaiting a new custodian who can fulfill the restoration dream that Bob had envisioned but couldn't accomplish. The car yearns for someone who shares Bob's passion and dedication to breathe new life into its timeless design.
Bronco Review 2023
Land Rover used car dealers experience significant profit growth
Subaru Exiga's Unlikely Success in the US
New design process for electric vehicles funded by consortium
Ferrari 812 to be replaced in 2024 with V12 power
Mercedes-Benz Dubai Tower
Mitsubishi's Upcoming Electric SUV: A Unique Redesign
Teenagers driving HGVs face criticism over new licence changes
- NFDA EV support
- Honda's innovative concept suggests a complete overhaul of EV approach.
- Stellantis CEO adeptly addresses challenging queries from auto dealers
- VW Bus Festival 2023 - snapshots
- Toyota debuts first locally manufactured Corolla Cross HEV in Pakistan
- Ford Mondeo ST200 Spotted: Updated
- Electric Morgan Super3: Mapping the Future of the Brand's EVs
- Subaru's Neglected Sumo Microvan Rediscovered
- Suttie's Weeklong Adventure in a Honda ZR-V Hybrid SUV
- Nissan's upcoming Qashqai EV to have comparable pricing