2024 Kia Sorento debut
【Summary】The 2024 Kia Sorento has been revealed with a completely new look inside and out, featuring a large front grille, slim LED headlights, and rugged cladding. It also boasts a light-up Kia badge, distinguishing it from its competitors. On sale in the summer of 2024, the estimated starting price is £46,000.
The updated Kia Sorento, set to go on sale in Summer 2024, boasts significant changes over its predecessor. Unlike some facelifted cars that only offer minimal updates, the new Sorento has undergone a complete transformation both inside and out.
One of the standout features of the new Sorento is its redesigned front grille, which is now larger and more prominent. Paired with razor-thin LED headlights and chrome detailing, the Sorento's aesthetic aligns with Kia's flagship electric SUV, the EV9. This cohesive design language creates a strong visual identity for the Sorento.
In addition to its striking appearance, the Sorento also features rufty tufty cladding around its lower edges, highlighting its rugged capabilities and adventurous spirit. This design element sets the Sorento apart from its closest competitors, such as the Hyundai Santa Fe and the premium Land Rover Discovery Sport.
Another unique feature of the Sorento is its light-up Kia badge. This illuminated badge allows other drivers to easily identify the vehicle, even in low-light conditions. This distinguishing feature is not available on any of the Sorento's competitors, further enhancing its appeal.
With its all-new look and exclusive features, the updated Kia Sorento is set to make a statement in the SUV market. Priced from £46,000 (est), it offers a compelling option for those seeking a stylish and capable vehicle.
- Toyota Challenges Rolls Royce With Luxurious Century SUV
- Audatex price increase criticized
- Tesla self-driving technology questioned by whistleblower
- Volta Trucks secures buyer as main creditor finalizes agreement
- Kia unveils design elements of the updated EV6 and upcoming EV9
- Addison Lee's £30m Investment in Environmentally Friendly VW Multivans
- "BMW M Chief Denies Existence of 'iM3'"
- Toyota LandCruiser 70 Series: Ensuring Future Resilience
- Loose Seats in Cadillac Lyriq, Silverado EV, and Hummer EV
- Steady demand for affordable used cars