Liverpool shooting: Land Rover targeted, suspects flee
【Summary】Armed men on electric bikes fired shots in a car park in Liverpool, causing chaos and prompting a police response. The suspects are currently on the run. Residents in the area expressed shock and concern, with one woman stating that she won't send her children to the local shop anymore. Merseyside Police have been contacted for further information.
Police responded to an incident on Lee Park Avenue in Belle Vale, Liverpool today, resulting in the closure of the area and the cordoning off of surrounding roads. The specific details of the incident have not yet been confirmed.
Today, armed police took action by shutting down a road in Liverpool and cordoning off the surrounding area in response to an ongoing incident. The scene on Lee Park Avenue in Belle Vale, Liverpool, was attended by a helicopter, following reports of a group of men on electric bikes firing two shots in a car park outside a corner shop. It is believed that the suspects are currently on the run.
Local residents expressed their disgust and shock at the incident that took place tonight. One woman shared that she used to send her children to the shop for essential items, but due to the incident, she no longer feels comfortable doing so.
Another witness, speaking to the Liverpool Echo, stated that such incidents are not common in the area and expressed their concern for public safety. They emphasized that the lack of respect shown by the perpetrators is deeply troubling, as anyone could have been walking in the road at the time.
The Mirror has reached out to Merseyside Police for a comment on the situation.
- Cybertruck for Kids
- Loose Seats in Cadillac Lyriq, Silverado EV, and Hummer EV
- Cybertruck pricing may frustrate Tesla customers
- Inside the cutting-edge production of Mercedes-Benz vehicles
- Tesla's Shanghai factory closure sparks investor concern
- Lunaz bin lorry: UK's largest electric vehicle
- Mercy Eke responds to social media critic's false claims about her new car
- BMW iX Achieves 978 Km Range on Single Charge
- Parking Mishap: Alfa Romeo Crashes into Porsche
- Tesla's Shanghai factory shutdown prompts investor scrutiny