Cheap Restoration Project
【Summary】1960 Mercedes 190SL, a historic roadster, is up for sale as a restoration project. The car, owned by an engineer named Bob, was never restored and is now seeking a new owner to bring it back to its former glory.
The Mercedes-Benz 190SL is a roadster with a rich history and an air of elegance. A 1960 model of this iconic car is now up for sale and is in need of a new owner who is passionate about restoring it to its former glory.
Originally owned by an engineer and automotive enthusiast known as Bob, this particular 190SL was once the pride of its owner. Bob had plans to restore the car but, due to various reasons, was unable to do so. Unfortunately, Bob passed away a few years ago, leaving the car untouched and waiting for someone to bring it back to life.
Now, the car is being sold by a friend of a friend who wishes to find a new custodian for this vintage beauty. The car is seeking an owner who is up for the challenge of accomplishing what Bob couldn't and restoring it to its former glory.
- Tesla showcases advanced self-driving technology in AI hiring announcement
- Electric Nissan Juke matches petrol model price
- Tesla's Cybertruck pricing could frustrate buyers
- Locked-in Kids: Skoda Drivers Demand Solution to Unexpected Car Locking
- 52 kWh Battery, 297 km Range WLTP, V2G Capability; Unveiled at Geneva 2024
- EVs Less Reliable Than Gas-Powered
- Tesla EV policy talks continue.
- Opportunity for Electric Vehicle Tires
- Audatex price increase criticized by NBRA
- EVolve salary sacrifice scheme launched by Silverstone Leasing