Hyundai Ioniq 6 electric car receives significant price reduction, savings of $12,000
【Summary】Hyundai is offering discounts of up to $12,000 on its Ioniq 6 electric car, with the all-wheel-drive Techniq now priced the same as the Dynamiq and the Epiq priced the same as the Techniq.
The car company is currently offering discounts on their Ioniq 6 models.
The discounts are being marketed as a "complimentary trim upgrade".
Customers can purchase the all-wheel-drive Ioniq 6 Techniq for the regular price of the Dynamiq, which is $71,500 plus on-road costs.
Additionally, the Epiq model is available for the regular price of the Techniq, which is $82,000 plus on-roads. This price is $1500 lower than its launch price.
Bronco Review 2023
Land Rover used car dealers experience significant profit growth
Subaru Exiga's Unlikely Success in the US
New design process for electric vehicles funded by consortium
Ferrari 812 to be replaced in 2024 with V12 power
Mercedes-Benz Dubai Tower
Mitsubishi's Upcoming Electric SUV: A Unique Redesign
Teenagers driving HGVs face criticism over new licence changes
- Fusion of Camaro Body on BMW 540i V8 Touring
- Omoda 5: A Competitor for Nissan Qashqai and Hyundai Tucson in 2024
- Electric Morgan Super3: Mapping the Future of the Brand's EVs
- Land Rover used car dealers experience significant profit growth
- Masterful Mashup
- Suzuki Swift receives refreshed design and upgraded infotainment
- Insurance causes used Jaguar Land Rover prices to drop
- Toyota introduces the first locally manufactured Corolla Cross HEV in Pakistan
- Closure plans criticized
- Teenagers driving HGVs face criticism over new licence changes