Hyundai Ioniq 6 electric car receives significant price reduction, savings of $12,000
【Summary】Hyundai is offering discounts of up to $12,000 on its Ioniq 6 electric car, with the all-wheel-drive Techniq now priced the same as the Dynamiq and the Epiq priced the same as the Techniq.
The car company is currently offering discounts on their Ioniq 6 models.
The discounts are being marketed as a "complimentary trim upgrade".
Customers can purchase the all-wheel-drive Ioniq 6 Techniq for the regular price of the Dynamiq, which is $71,500 plus on-road costs.
Additionally, the Epiq model is available for the regular price of the Techniq, which is $82,000 plus on-roads. This price is $1500 lower than its launch price.
Mitsubishi's Latest Electric SUV: A Renault Revamp
Teenagers driving HGVs face criticism over new licence changes
Rivian Shifts Focus to Affordable Batteries, Cuts Battery Team by 20
Ford's Ignorance of the Fuel Cell Truck Directive
8 Unique Pickup Trucks
Ford's Potential Shift to Tesla Tech for New Electric Vehicles
Subaru Exiga's US Survival Unlikely
Hyundai Developing Compact, Affordable Electric Performance Hatch
- Bentley Ducati collaboration 2023
- Toyota introduces the first locally manufactured Corolla Cross HEV in Pakistan
- Ducati Bentley Diavel Limited-Edition Bike
- Hybrid Electric Car Market Growth Projection by 2032
- Ford Mondeo ST200 | Seen
- Ford's Ignorance of the Fuel Cell Truck Memo
- Tesla Cybertruck's Range Extender Battery: Cost and Weight
- 2024 Hyundai Santa Fe Unveiled in Seoul
- Driving ban for Michael Ball after two speeding incidents in expensive Porsche
- ABI board updates