LAMBORGHINI CENTENARIO ROADSTER UNVEILED IN MONTEREY
【Summary】Lamborghini debuted a roadster version of its Centenario supercar during its Monterey Car Week festivities today.
Lamborghini debuted a roadster version of its Centenario supercar during its Monterey Car Week festivities today. While the coupe model goes for 1.75 million euros (almost $2 million), the Lamborghini Centenario roadster starts at 2 million euros ($2.26 million).
The model was revealed in an "Argento Centenario" exterior color made specifically for the Centenario roadster. It sits on Pirelli PZero tires wrapped around 20-inch front, 21-inch rear aluminum wheels. Inside the cabin, you'll notice light brown Alcantara "Terra di California" with "Bianco Polar" leather inlets, stitching, and piping. Another key feature is an infotainment system with a 10.1-inch touchscreen and Apple CarPlay smartphone integration.
Centenario roadsters receive the same 6.2-liter V-12 engine as the coupe, producing 759 hp and 508 lb-ft of torque. Lamborghini estimates it can hit 62 mph in just 2.9 seconds, 0.1 second behind its estimate for the closed-top version. Top speed is more than 217 mph just like the coupe.
Customers will be able to customize their supercars to any color and finish, including carbon fiber, offered in the Ad Personam personalization collection. Although it's more expensive, it's equally as exclusive as the coupe version. Only 20 copies of the roadster will be made, and all of them have been sold. Deliveries will run through 2017.
resource from: motortrend
Waze launches Bluetooth beacons to avoid tunnel blackouts
What is the maximum electric-car price for mass-market success? Poll results
InfluxData closes $16 million Series B led by Battery Ventures to organize IOT data
Google's vision of a driverless future just got a big boost from the government
Self-Driving Car Guidelines Call for Information Sharing
Set Self-Driving Cars Free
2017 Chevrolet Bolt EV Chevy Bolt EV not on shared architecture, but platform name secret, GM says
Renault is reportedly about to unveil a new all-electric Zoe with ~200 miles of range
- Didi Chuxing to Trial Luxury Ride-Hailing Service with Tesla & Mercedes Benz Vehicles
- The Ongoing General Motors Strike Affecting up to 150,000 Auto Industry Workers
- MIT Study Finds EVs to Cost More Than Regular Cars Until 2030
- Mercedes-Benz Vision EQS Concept Is a Take on Modern Luxury
- Polestar Enters Final Prototype Phase Before Production of the Mass-Market Electric Polestar 2
- BMW i Ventures Invests in Silicon Valley-based Flexible Circuit Maker CelLink
- Audi’s AI:Trail Quattro Concept Is the Autonomous, EV That Looks out of This World
- Hyundai CRADLE Investing in AI-based Fleet Software Company Netradyne
- Electric Vehicle Maker Workhorse to Unveil its Next-Gen Electric Delivery Van
- Global Mining Group Rio Tinto Sets its Sights on California for Lithium Production