Beautiful new aerial look at Tesla Fremont – lots of cars ready to ship off
【Summary】Tesla is already well into its end-of-the-quarter push to deliver as many vehicles as possible by September 30.
As we reported earlier today, Tesla is already well into its end-of-the-quarter push to deliver as many vehicles as possible by September 30. Through a new drone video of the Fremont Factory, we get a good look at the sea of Tesla vehicles about to ship off to new customers.
A lot of Model X's, a lot of pano roofs, and a lot of shipping containers, but also just a beautiful aerial view of Tesla's facilities in Fremont, California.
The Fremont factory is one of the biggest buildings on earth with 5.3 million square feet of manufacturing and office space. It's currently being upgraded for the Model 3 production line.
In the video, we can see that Tesla is moving dirt in the little parcel of land left that no building is occupying yet. We also get a good look at Tesla's test track, but unfortunately, no Model 3 prototypes were being tested.
resource from: techcrunch
Tesla files lawsuit against Michigan's ban on selling cars directly
Tesla hires top designer Randy Rodriguez, man behind: Nissan 370Z, Titan and ICON A5 aircraft
Daimler begins testing Smart car trunk delivery service with DHL
California is about to overhaul its taxi industry, which could suck for self-driving cars
Nvidia partners with Baidu to build a self-driving car AI
Apple's CarPlay now a $300 option for most BMWs
Elon Musk reveals a ‘major’ Tesla Autopilot update is coming soon
You can now actually rent Erlich’s Aviato car from HBO’s Silicon Valley
- 23 States Sue Trump Administration Over Revised Fuel Economy Regulations
- Tesla Comes Dead Last in J.D. Power Initial Quality Survey
- Tesla Begins U.S. Deliveries of the Highly Anticipated Model Y
- Tesla Opens its California Factory, Defying Local Orders to Keep it Closed Due to the Coronavirus
- The New Polestar 2 EV Matches its Performance with Equally High Safety Standards
- Luxury Electric Car Startup Lucid Motors Shares its Direct to Customer Sales Strategy
- CVEDIA Wins a 2020 Edison Award for its Synthetic Data Algorithms to Train AI
- Lincoln Pulls the Plug on Electric Vehicle Partnership With Rivian
- Lyft is Tapping its Drivers to Collect Data for Improving its Self-Driving Vehicles and Build HD Maps
- Exor to Invest $200 million for a 9% Stake in Ride-Hailing Company Via Transportation