Beautiful new aerial look at Tesla Fremont – lots of cars ready to ship off
【Summary】Tesla is already well into its end-of-the-quarter push to deliver as many vehicles as possible by September 30.
As we reported earlier today, Tesla is already well into its end-of-the-quarter push to deliver as many vehicles as possible by September 30. Through a new drone video of the Fremont Factory, we get a good look at the sea of Tesla vehicles about to ship off to new customers.
A lot of Model X's, a lot of pano roofs, and a lot of shipping containers, but also just a beautiful aerial view of Tesla's facilities in Fremont, California.
The Fremont factory is one of the biggest buildings on earth with 5.3 million square feet of manufacturing and office space. It's currently being upgraded for the Model 3 production line.
In the video, we can see that Tesla is moving dirt in the little parcel of land left that no building is occupying yet. We also get a good look at Tesla's test track, but unfortunately, no Model 3 prototypes were being tested.
resource from: techcrunch
Tesla files lawsuit against Michigan's ban on selling cars directly
Tesla hires top designer Randy Rodriguez, man behind: Nissan 370Z, Titan and ICON A5 aircraft
Daimler begins testing Smart car trunk delivery service with DHL
California is about to overhaul its taxi industry, which could suck for self-driving cars
Nvidia partners with Baidu to build a self-driving car AI
Apple's CarPlay now a $300 option for most BMWs
Elon Musk reveals a ‘major’ Tesla Autopilot update is coming soon
You can now actually rent Erlich’s Aviato car from HBO’s Silicon Valley
- Volkswagen CEO Claims Shift to EVs Won’t Impact Margins
- Audi’s AI:Trail Quattro Concept Is the Autonomous, EV That Looks out of This World
- Volvo Unveils the XC40 Recharge, its First Fully-Electric SUV
- Bollinger Motors Reveals its B1 & B2 Fully-Electric Utilitarian Trucks
- Uber Sells $1.2 Billion in Junk Bonds to Help Fund its Acquisition of Dubai-based Careem
- Lidar Startup Ouster Introduces a More Affordable 32-Channel Lidar Sensor for Self-driving Cars
- Renesas & StradVision Collaborate on a Deep-Learning Smart Camera for Autonomous Vehicles
- Latest Audi Study Finds Consumers Are Interested in Autonomous Vehicles
- Xilinx Announces New High-Performance Adaptive Devices for Autonomous Driving & ADAS Applications
- EV Startup NIO to Partner with Intel’s Mobileye on Self-Driving Cars