Nissan Rogue One: Star Wars limited edition on LA Auto Show
【Summary】Nissan and Lucasfilm, the studio behind the latest addition to the Star Wars movie empire, join forces for the first-ever full-size production vehicle to include Star Wars-branded elements, the “Nissan Rogue: Rogue One Star Wars Limited Edition.”
The name association is obvious-Nissan Rogue meet "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story." Nissan and Lucasfilm, the studio behind the latest addition to the Star Wars movie empire, join forces for the first-ever full-size production vehicle to include Star Wars-branded elements, the "Nissan Rogue: Rogue One Star Wars Limited Edition."
Based on the 2017 Rogue SV grade level with Sun and Sound Touring Package (Panoramic Moonroof and Bose audio) and offered in front-wheel and all-wheel drive, it features signature LED headlights, black grille and lower finisher, black rear door finisher, black roof rails and door handles, D-pillar "Rebel Alliance" and "Galactic Empire" logo decals, "Star Wars" logo clear rear bumper protector and Rogue One logo badging on the front doors.
The Star Wars Edition is powered by a 2.5-liter DOHC 16-valve inline 4-cylinder rated at 170 horsepower and 175lb-ft of torque. Also standard are the next-gen Nissan Xtronic transmission with Sport and Eco Mode switches, Blind Spot Warning and Rear Cross Traffic Alert- along with Nissan Intelligent Key with Push Button Start, Bluetooth Hands-free Phone System, Streaming Audio via Bluetooth, etc.
The Star Wars Limited Edition will only be produced 5400 copies-5000 for customer in US and 400 for Canada. The package will be available for a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price of $1999, and is only availalbe on 2017 Rogue SV equipped with the Sun and Sound Touring Package.
Claire Peng has over 6 years of professional experience in the media industry, covering TV, newspaper and online media. She was once a reporter and producer for Fairchild Television based in Toronto Canada, and worked as an English news reporter for the Global Times in Beijing. She writes mainly about self-driving, companies investment, and the enterprise lab.
NYU Releases the Largest LiDAR Dataset to Help Urban Development
July 13th, 2017 News of the Day: Uber merges with Yandex, U.S. to simplify driverless car rules
Hyperloop One Completes Its First Successful Test Run
July 12th, 2017 News of the Day: Faraday to move its factory, Vizio files lawsuit against LeEco
July 11th, 2017 News of the Day: Tesla to triple its service, Porsche posts half-year sales record
Faraday Future Halts Construction of $1 billion Factory in Nevada
July 10th, 2017 News of the Day: China to become Cadillac’s largest market, Oregon adds EV rebate
July 7th, 2017 News of the Day: VW partners with Kuka, Tesla to build battery factory in Australia
- Electric Vehicle Startup Rivian Secures $1.3 Billion in New Funding from T. Rowe Price & Others
- Tesla Model 3 Prices Hike and Entry-level Variant Gets Extended Range
- Ford Purchases Property in Austin for Autonomous Car Command Center
- California Automaker Fisker Inc. to Debut the Fully-Electric Ocean SUV at CES, Electrify America Announced as EV Charging Partner
- With a New CEO, EV Startup Faraday Future is Focused on Transforming Mobility
- Kia Set to Introduce a New EV in 2021, Will Be Based on the Imagine Concept
- Ride-Sharing Startup Via Launches the Largest U.S. ‘Micro-Transit' Service in California
- Bosch Develops a See-Through ‘Virtual Visor’ for Vehicles That Only Blocks Sun Glare
- Here’s What We Know About Tesla’s Upcoming Electric Pickup Truck
- NVIDIA is Offering its Trained Deep Neural Networks to the Industry to Accelerate the Development of Autonomous Vehicles