As World Awaits Apple Car, Tech Giant's First Vehicle Patent Is For...A Tank?
【Summary】Whether the Apple Car will be electric, autonomous or sport features that are as yet undreamed of is a question for another day. For now, it’s a pretty safe bet the company isn’t designing a tank (or a bus).
Whether the Apple Car will be electric, autonomous or sport features that are as yet undreamed of is a question for another day. For now, it's a pretty safe bet the company isn't designing a tank (or a bus).
resource from: Forbes
Tesla files lawsuit against Michigan's ban on selling cars directly
Beautiful new aerial look at Tesla Fremont – lots of cars ready to ship off
Tesla hires top designer Randy Rodriguez, man behind: Nissan 370Z, Titan and ICON A5 aircraft
Daimler begins testing Smart car trunk delivery service with DHL
California is about to overhaul its taxi industry, which could suck for self-driving cars
Nvidia partners with Baidu to build a self-driving car AI
Apple's CarPlay now a $300 option for most BMWs
Elon Musk reveals a ‘major’ Tesla Autopilot update is coming soon
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk Says the Automaker is On Track for the Biggest Sales Quarter in its History
- Argo AI Invests $15 Million in Carnegie Mellon University for New Research Center
- Waymo to Bring Driverless Cars to France and Japan via Nissan-Renault Partnership
- Driverless Sensor Startup Sense Photonics Raises $26 Million in Series A Funding
- Four Autonomous Cars Facts That Are Hard to Believe
- U.S. Automakers GM, Ford Planning for Possible Economic Downturn
- Autonomous Delivery Startup Gatik Emerges From Stealth, Announces Partnership with Walmart
- Ford, VW Tie the Knot to Work on EVs and Autonomous Cars
- UK-based InstaVolt Deploys the Next Generation of ChargePoint Ultra-Fast EV Chargers
- The Electric Rivian R1T Pickup Might Become One of the Most Popular Trucks in 2020