As World Awaits Apple Car, Tech Giant's First Vehicle Patent Is For...A Tank?
【Summary】Whether the Apple Car will be electric, autonomous or sport features that are as yet undreamed of is a question for another day. For now, it’s a pretty safe bet the company isn’t designing a tank (or a bus).
Whether the Apple Car will be electric, autonomous or sport features that are as yet undreamed of is a question for another day. For now, it's a pretty safe bet the company isn't designing a tank (or a bus).
resource from: Forbes
Tesla files lawsuit against Michigan's ban on selling cars directly
Beautiful new aerial look at Tesla Fremont – lots of cars ready to ship off
Tesla hires top designer Randy Rodriguez, man behind: Nissan 370Z, Titan and ICON A5 aircraft
Daimler begins testing Smart car trunk delivery service with DHL
California is about to overhaul its taxi industry, which could suck for self-driving cars
Nvidia partners with Baidu to build a self-driving car AI
Apple's CarPlay now a $300 option for most BMWs
Elon Musk reveals a ‘major’ Tesla Autopilot update is coming soon
- Tesla Challenger XPeng to Officially Launch the P5 Sedan, its 3rd Electric Model, on Sept 15
- The Founder & Former CEO of Fuel Cell Truck Startup Nikola Corp Indicted for Misleading Investors
- General Motors Invests $300 Million in Chinese Autonomous Driving Startup Momenta
- Ford Spices Up 2022 Mustang With New Appearance Packages
- General Motors is Quickly Reducing its Backlog of Parked Pickup Trucks Due to Semiconductor Shortages
- China’s XPeng Reports its Highest Ever Monthly Electric Vehicle Deliveries in September
- Electric Brand Polestar Announces New Options for the Polestar 2 EV, Including a New, Lower-Priced FWD Version
- Aviation Startup Lilium and ABB Announce Plans to Build a MegaWatt eVTOL Charging Network
- The Volta Zero Electric Truck Will Be Powered by a ‘Connected Vehicle Software Platform’ Developed by Silicon Valley Startup Sibros
- J.D. Power Study Finds That New Owners Don’t Use a Lot of Advanced Tech Features