As World Awaits Apple Car, Tech Giant's First Vehicle Patent Is For...A Tank?
【Summary】Whether the Apple Car will be electric, autonomous or sport features that are as yet undreamed of is a question for another day. For now, it’s a pretty safe bet the company isn’t designing a tank (or a bus).
Whether the Apple Car will be electric, autonomous or sport features that are as yet undreamed of is a question for another day. For now, it's a pretty safe bet the company isn't designing a tank (or a bus).
resource from: Forbes
Tesla files lawsuit against Michigan's ban on selling cars directly
Beautiful new aerial look at Tesla Fremont – lots of cars ready to ship off
Tesla hires top designer Randy Rodriguez, man behind: Nissan 370Z, Titan and ICON A5 aircraft
Daimler begins testing Smart car trunk delivery service with DHL
California is about to overhaul its taxi industry, which could suck for self-driving cars
Nvidia partners with Baidu to build a self-driving car AI
Apple's CarPlay now a $300 option for most BMWs
Elon Musk reveals a ‘major’ Tesla Autopilot update is coming soon
- NHTSA Upgrades Tesla's Autopilot Investigation to 'Engineering Analysis'
- Mercedes-Benz Begins Production of the Highly Anticipated EQS Electric SUV in Alabama
- The NIO ET7 Will Come Standard With an Advanced Dolby Atmos-Powered Sound System Co-Developed With Audio Pioneer Dirac
- Vietnam-based Electric Vehicle Startup VinFast Ships its First Vehicles to the U.S.
- Volvo’s Brand Polestar Confirms That the Polestar 6 Electric Roadster Will Enter Production and Launch in 2026
- Chipmaker AMD to Collaborate with ECARX on a Digital Cockpit, In-Vehicle Computing Platform for Next-Gen EVs
- General Motors is Doubling its Super Cruise Hands-Free Driving Network to 400,000 Miles of Roads in North America
- BorgWarner Invests $500 Million in Wolfspeed Inc, a Developer of Semiconductors and Silicon Carbide Devices for Electric Vehicles
- US-listed LiDAR Developers Velodyne and Ouster to Merge in an All-Stock Deal
- Toyota Offering Multiple Solutions for Non-Drivable bZ4X Electric SUVs