As World Awaits Apple Car, Tech Giant's First Vehicle Patent Is For...A Tank?
【Summary】Whether the Apple Car will be electric, autonomous or sport features that are as yet undreamed of is a question for another day. For now, it’s a pretty safe bet the company isn’t designing a tank (or a bus).
Whether the Apple Car will be electric, autonomous or sport features that are as yet undreamed of is a question for another day. For now, it's a pretty safe bet the company isn't designing a tank (or a bus).
resource from: Forbes
Tesla files lawsuit against Michigan's ban on selling cars directly
Beautiful new aerial look at Tesla Fremont – lots of cars ready to ship off
Tesla hires top designer Randy Rodriguez, man behind: Nissan 370Z, Titan and ICON A5 aircraft
Daimler begins testing Smart car trunk delivery service with DHL
California is about to overhaul its taxi industry, which could suck for self-driving cars
Nvidia partners with Baidu to build a self-driving car AI
Apple's CarPlay now a $300 option for most BMWs
Elon Musk reveals a ‘major’ Tesla Autopilot update is coming soon
- Ford’s Next EV Following the Mach-E Might Use Volkswagen’s Electric Powertrain
- Tesla’s Premium Connectivity Features to Cost $10 a Month
- Tesla to Deliver the First China-made Model 3s on Dec. 30
- General Motors Confirms the Return of the Hummer as a 1,000 Horsepower Electric Truck
- Next Surge of EVs Coming in 2020, Claims Engadget
- Self-Driving Semi-Truck With Plus.ai Technology Completes First Coast-To-Coast Trip
- Ford to Use Seat Ventilation Fans From F-150 to Make Respirators
- NVIDIA Announces DRIVE AXG Orin, One of the Most Advanced Platforms for Autonomous Vehicles
- Tesla’s Latest Stock Surge Raises its Market Value Higher Than Rivals GM & Ford Combined
- Tesla’s Market Value More Than Doubles Since the Start of 2020, Topping $170 Billion