Kia Rio K3 not making it to Australia
【Summary】The new Kia Rio, named K3, will not be available in Australia due to manufacturing constraints. It will be targeted towards developing markets with lower safety and emissions standards.
The upcoming K3 model, unfortunately, will not be available for purchase in Australia. This is due to the fact that it will not be manufactured in right-hand drive, which is the standard for vehicles in Australia. Instead, the focus of the K3 will be on developing markets that have less stringent safety and emissions standards. These markets include Latin America, the Middle East, and South-East Asia.
Outrageous Audi R8 DTM racer Abt XGT hits the streets
Entry-Level Mercedes-AMG GT Spotted With Reduced Engine Cylinders And Subdued Styling
Tesla Cybertruck towed before release
Electric Wrangler coming soon
Electrifying Toyota's Compact Pickup
Taiwanese Tesla supplier Hota establishes first US manufacturing facility
Mercedes replaces EQS SUV with 300-mi GLC EV at US factory
'Innovative Wheel Drive System Unveiled by Hyundai Motor and Kia'
- Carmakers saturating market with fresh electric vehicles
- Hybrid vehicle popularity rises despite Elon Musk and Toyota's foresight
- Former Ford fleet director dies
- Hyundai's plans for a new manufacturing facility in India
- Check salary sacrifice impact
- Dacia closes website for Black Friday
- Nissan's plan for UK's biggest car factory with fresh electric models
- Border collision: New York driver crashes into Canadian territory
- Stainless Steel Delays Tesla's Cybertruck Release
- EV Batteries Ideal for Storing Solar Energy