Kia Rio K3 not available in Australia
【Summary】The new Kia Rio, called K3, will not be available in Australia due to not being manufactured in right-hand drive. It will be focused on developing markets with lower safety and emissions standards.
The upcoming K3 model will not be available for purchase in Australia. This decision is due to the fact that the vehicle will not be manufactured with right-hand drive, which is necessary for driving in Australia. Instead, the focus will be on developing markets that have less strict safety and emissions standards. These markets include Latin America, the Middle East, and South-East Asia.
Outrageous Audi R8 DTM racer Abt XGT hits the streets
Entry-Level Mercedes-AMG GT Spotted With Reduced Engine Cylinders And Subdued Styling
Tesla Cybertruck towed before release
Electric Wrangler coming soon
Electrifying Toyota's Compact Pickup
Taiwanese Tesla supplier Hota establishes first US manufacturing facility
Mercedes replaces EQS SUV with 300-mi GLC EV at US factory
'Innovative Wheel Drive System Unveiled by Hyundai Motor and Kia'
- Brexit Britain's Triumph: Nissan's £2billion Investment Signals Major Shift
- 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee: Daring & Adaptable
- 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee: Daring & Flexible
- 2024 Mitsubishi Triton: Higher Price
- Border collision: New York driver crashes into Canadian territory
- Warwick University's £12m Funding Boost for Electric Vehicle Batteries
- Dodge Magnum SRT-8 Up for Auction
- Tesla Cybertruck towed before release
- Bentley Mulsanne returns to Crewe