Kia Rio revealed with K3 moniker, excluded from Australia
【Summary】The new Kia Rio, named K3, will not be available in Australia due to manufacturing constraints. It will instead target developing markets with less strict safety and emissions regulations.
The new K3, a car model, will not be available for sale in Australia. This is because it will not be manufactured with right-hand drive, which is necessary for driving in Australia. Instead, the focus of the new K3 will be on developing markets that have less strict safety and emissions standards. These markets include Latin America, the Middle East, and South-East Asia.
Outrageous Audi R8 DTM racer Abt XGT hits the streets
Entry-Level Mercedes-AMG GT Spotted With Reduced Engine Cylinders And Subdued Styling
Tesla Cybertruck towed before release
Electric Wrangler coming soon
Electrifying Toyota's Compact Pickup
Taiwanese Tesla supplier Hota establishes first US manufacturing facility
Mercedes replaces EQS SUV with 300-mi GLC EV at US factory
'Innovative Wheel Drive System Unveiled by Hyundai Motor and Kia'
- Car tax revenue boost for Treasury
- Dodge Magnum SRT-8 Up for Auction
- Bentley driver's 'medical emergency' leads to $300,000 supercar crash at Canadian border
- Rising Limits for China's 'Tesla'
- Toyota open to assembly line reformatting as Tesla's 'gigacasting' disrupts car production
- Electric Nissan Juke And Qashqai Get 'Hyper' Concept Inspiration
- Lancia Stratos Replica: Alfa Romeo V6 and 5-Speed Manual
- Mitsuoka M55 Concept: Honda Civic to Dodge Challenger
- Futuristic people mover revealed by Chinese electric-car start-up
- Tesla's Cybertruck Draws Enthusiastic Crowds Before Launch